1) A return to the core concept of EU and not tacked on ideas borrowed from other games.
2) Fewer events so that they can actually work them and not just throw them together at the last minute when they're short of cash. With someone monitoring them. Any events put on for "System stress testing" should have it's proceeds split equally with the other PP's.
3) Fewer grinding missions. They're fucking the economy up with too much with people dumping the stacks for a quick sale destroying any markup.
4) Space being given to the PP's to manage and make MA platform provider only. Which means no more sales of "special" vehicles / items / estates to boost cash flow.
5) A MA customer relations department not just someone appearing on a forum occasionally as a token gesture. If the PP's are MA's customers then why are they in direct competition with them and if we're the ones depositing with MA to play aren't we their customers as well.
6) A complete ban on adding more stackables or items if a PP can't use what they've got already why the hell add more.
7) A public list of known bugs on the Entropia website, when they were reported and when they're going to get fixed.
more 'roleplaying' for non-depositors or folks waiting between deposits. There are a few missions like that, but not many. Also, more multi-planet missions might be nice. Voting rights for clds and housing associated with those might be nice, but no rush on that is going to be pushed for on my part since I currently don't have 9 cld (yet).
Also, get the damn compet deed system paying out in the near future or refund us all the peds invested in the deeds associated with that until you get it going. Thanks.
Ok #1 I'm trying to make the point they get it back to being the RCE and not about skilling pharming. Where players have to think and not just load up on stuff from the tt and sit back at a crafting terminal.
Recently MA have tended to ignore the fact for many the RCE was one and only factor as to why they chose, joined and stayed with EU and recently they've tried to be all things to all people with nothing really done to a decent level.
It was the RCE that made EU stand out from the crowd of other RPG style games but if all MA can do is chase after the competition then EU will just look like a mess of disparate ideas thrown together. With more bigger budget RPG's going free to play in the future not having a clear message as to what it actually trying to be is going to be big hindrance as it just won't stand out.