Whats next ? - Advice for the next gear up of a player just hitting L100

Nah, there’s some pretty high “skilled” players who know jack shit. Just like there’s some pretty low “skilled” players who know a lot. There’s some people who just don’t care or want to learn how to play a specific way, which is fine.
Fair. And yes, each player has different pockets of game info they are more/less versed on, but still, it's just funny to me.

Lots of incredible advice here - i hope this will be useful far more than just for my own benefit -:wise:

So far ive taken the advice on the better gun - currently renting a 90+ eff weapon to test how that changes my recorded returns

Im now also on the look out for a tezla pet , to get the most our of my LS ring setup which i think can only be a good thing .

IM still likely going to need an amour upgrade as im still a bit squishee at 250hp but now ive got some very solid advice in this thread there is plenty to reference moving forward :cool:

index.php

I acquired a set of Angel FEN a while ago. It was meant to be a "filler" armor because of the buffs but after a few tier upgrades and adding few different sets of plates I've really grown to like it. Now that my skills have regenerated to an appropriate level, I am 300+ HP, and my kit has filled out the buffs are just a little extra. It suits my play style at this time but upgrading weapons, resto, and HP have been a bigger factor in terms of recent upgrades.

I've thought about upgrading armor and would like a nice new shiny set of Perseus, PotE TWEN, or one of the others that Legend listed but it would kill my bankroll at this time in terms of set cost and cost to run when tanking big mobs.

One of my "pie in the sky" goals is to build a set of high end armor, maybe one day I will get to it.

I think you are on the right path from your last post good luck :)

Honestly I wouldn't worry to much about armor if I was you - I would try to get better eff gun tbh ☺️
Second this. Sell all you got and go for a 2.0 gun instead. It makes all the differnce of you plan on cycling some.

Edit: I should have read further as every other player you should listen to said the same thing after the quoted post lol :p

Last edited:
Congrats hitting the level 100 lvl / 250 hp goal you set.

If you ever decide to retire from the grind , hit me up and I will school you on the thrills of sweating.

depending on the budget you got and preferred mobs, a good step up in all round protection would be eon, however I'm with what has been suggested before: swap the m83 for an camo bgh for example, the higher range will compensate for the "lack" of protection when the mob ain't hitting you as often because you did most damage from afar. and its a good step up in DPP and efficiency

Back