What's Wrong Whith Wiki !?

Likely a mix of
Microsoft's IIS
Site is ASPX
Database is probably on the same server

There's a WIP wiki if you change the url to .co.uk

Last edited:
Meanwhile, it's possible to use the web cache of Bing. For example, typing "entropedia feffoids",
then clicking on the "triangle" (or arrow) at the end of the 2nd line.
It doesn't solve all problems but it's useful nonetheless.

Google used to cache the web pages but they've stopped doing that recently for all websites.

I've given up on using this site. Sad.

Likely a mix of
Microsoft's IIS
Site is ASPX
Database is probably on the same server

There's a WIP wiki if you change the url to .co.uk

Any junior engineer is capable of putting a CDN like Cloudflare in front of this website to make it perform more than fair.
It wouldn't even have to cost a single buck, it can literally run on the free tier forever.
They can continue to run on the same shitty server with the same shitty software as they are doing now.

Oops... something went wrong

Ha ha, you're fucked.

Any junior engineer is capable of putting a CDN like Cloudflare in front of this website to make it perform more than fair.
It wouldn't even have to cost a single buck, it can literally run on the free tier forever.
They can continue to run on the same shitty server with the same shitty software as they are doing now.
Just like I did for mine ( just needs community help now )

I found:

www.entropiawiki.com/About.aspx
entropiawiki is a Wiki format based website about the virtual universe called Entropia Universe. The hosting and contents of the site are fully maintained by the EU comminity. Hosting is mostly payed from donations from users, so any donation is highly appreciated. entropiawiki is orginally created by Marcus Ehrenlans from Sweden, known as Minder Kingston in the virtual world of Entropia Universe. When Minder quit the universe, the maintaince and further development of the site was taken over by Pepijn, ingame know as Vlugge Witte Harrie. You can send comments, bug reports, suggestions or compliments via the form on the bottom of the page or you can send a message.

There is a send message button, but probably outdated.

The loading time is like that for me for years.

I use entropiawiki with archive.org only to counter that problem.

Back