When with the equip fee be removed from clothes?

if the equip fee will be removed for clothes then whats the point of tt value that items got? Armor equip fee didnt make any sense since armor parts had decay when used in a fight in a first place, but clothes has no other purpose to decay, so we either keep clothes decay as it is or we get decay that appears over a time while wearing clothes - which i think would be way more expensive than just to pay a couple pec on equip fee.

If we can get an absolute tax free clothes wearing system then cool, lets have it, but if not- then lets stay with what we have now. there are really bigger issues than clothes equip fee that need to be addressed.

OK, ok, thow those stones at me now.. DO IT !!! :laugh:

Damn, I wish pets had a decay, like 1ped per trick, not repairable

if the equip fee will be removed for clothes then whats the point of tt value that items got? Armor equip fee didnt make any sense since armor parts had decay when used in a fight in a first place, but clothes has no other purpose to decay, so we either keep clothes decay as it is or we get decay that appears over a time while wearing clothes - which i think would be way more expensive than just to pay a couple pec on equip fee.

If we can get an absolute tax free clothes wearing system then cool, lets have it, but if not- then lets stay with what we have now. there are really bigger issues than clothes equip fee that need to be addressed.

OK, ok, thow those stones at me now.. DO IT !!! :laugh:

The bigger issue is that they said they were going to remove the fee, then they didn't. All I'm asking for is an explanation. Either do what you say you're going to do or explain why it's changed, that's the right way of doing things. Explain how simply ignoring the issue and the question is beneficial to anybody? All that approach achieves is to deeper embed the mistrust that already exists between the player base and them. Tell me, why does MA continue to ignore our quite legitimate questions and concerns even when old, long, threads like this exist? All they have to do is come here and make a comment, the thread and issue will die after that. That's the bigger issue.

I just hate it because I have the Harrier armor and I usually wear a coat. You cannot wear coats with Harrier, so every time I equip, it removes the coat... hence a TT value loss. Makes me think wearing my Harrier isn't so eco after all!!

MA said they would, they say they will do all kinds of shit and never do (or do 3 years later)
Their communication and involvement in this game is at a recent low (never mind the summer holiday)

Answer probably will come from RINGS:

...Additional deterioration may be implemented in a future Version Update, if systems for time-based deterioration are implemented.

Bingo. They promised they would remove the equip fee. They never said there wouldn't be new fees :eyecrazy:

It is not such a penny problem, as it might seem. I have also started a thread 1,5 years ago about it https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...mited-clothes-visual-deterioration&highlight=
It is the visual deterioration on L clothes that sucks. Some items are absolutely unwearable. Example: Official Motorhead Boots (L) - they have 10pec tt, they decay 2 pec everytime and the don't look perfectly black even when you put them on for the first time, as they already lost 20% of their tt! And as boots, they can't be weared with armor. So they are useless, while they look really awesome (black and red). A one time equip item, as after the second equipping they already look all greyish. So equip fee really is a problem for low tt L clothes. L clothes should either have like 100ped tt and a diffrent visual deterioration mechanic, or no fee at all.

If you remeber, after the introduction of the equip fee it was soon after removed from L armor in the first place, as Infiltrator and Hermes sets had ridiculous markups back in the days, and a single equip of a set could cost up to 2peds and that caused quite some rage among the players.

Back