Where are the Chirpy?

TheAlchemist

Provider
Can't find any more chirpy north of PA recently.
Seems they are becoming extinct.

I could swear I remember there being some on the island south of PA but none there either.
Only gibnib.

The island is the onw WEST of PA, neat gauntlet robot beacon as fare as i recall
there are some west of corinth hangars
east of camp phoenix mixed with cornundacauda (few of)

select the monster in this site to get precise positions

Can't find any more chirpy north of PA recently.
Seems they are becoming extinct.

I could swear I remember there being some on the island south of PA but none there either.
Only gibnib.
East of fort Victoria there is a small island and that island has a chirpy spawn.
There are exactly 2 chirpies old alpha+ and they respawn a few seconds after you killed them.
There's also 1 or 2 hiryuu there.
Perfect little spot to do a daily/

Okay, so there are a couple on the island WEST of PA, not the island SOUTH of pa, which only has gibnib. :duh: I remembered incorrectly.

Edit: there is exactly 1 chirpy and 1 gibnib. I wouldn't mind giving this spawn an insane density (like 30 of each) and call it the Hitchcock Island 💡

Last edited:
If you come out of medusa mall run around the beach you will find gibnibs and chirpies . Good enough to do bonus dailies

I usually hunt them on the path west of Corinth hangers east A. just follow the road around from the TP and you will find chipies, gibnib and turps.

If you come out of medusa mall run around the beach you will find gibnibs and chirpies . Good enough to do bonus dailies
if they haven't changed it lately you can run em in to the wall to sweat them or just to catch up to them since they tend to run.

Back