Where is support?

Well I usually have my cases answered in an OK timeframe. Only thing that was different lately was that it took about 2 weeks to answer a case and they closed it right away. I opened up a new one and it was answered I think within 48 hours. I dont understands why such a difference, but Im glad it wasnt actually too important and yet answered quite OK.

In 7 years, never had any problems with suppport so far.

But also, Im not addicted-support-writer either.

/mod note/ merged with existing thread

sorry that isn't a good idea. my question is a different as the other thread. btw if u merge the thread it will be better to start a contact to MA that something is wrong with the support. we are all customers, we pay for the game and deposit money... if i would act like MA / Supportteam in my job, i will lose my customers. think about it!

Mate no! I sold a bp. Bp are gone no money on pedcard.

Any chance the BP didn't actually sell, and it's in the "won" section of auction? I've had that happen, thinking I sold something because I got the auction message. Turns out it was, indeed, an auction message, saying auction ended and I had zero bids on the item.

Any chance the BP didn't actually sell, and it's in the "won" section of auction? I've had that happen, thinking I sold something because I got the auction message. Turns out it was, indeed, an auction message, saying auction ended and I had zero bids on the item.

Nope it would be great but it isnt in won :)

Back