Where to find -Wood

EL11

Young
Please is some1 know where to find wood. Some say that is a loot , if it is i would like to know what creatures drop them
tnx

:scratch2:
There's a ton of different types of wood .. are you looking for some specific type of wood .. or any type, so you can say .. I got wood ?

Berycleds drop alot of wood and exa drop some of the pink wood :D

Wood is looted from different mobs. Once you know what type of wood you are looking for, a quick visit to Zap's Loot Table will tell you which mobs to hunt. :handgun:

someone said exo...now I have pink wood. :)

neconu frop short stinktree wood, atrox drop midastree, berys drop short firn, exos stinktree, armax drop firn, hogs long firn, bristles drop long stinktree....thats all I can recall on the top of my head but they generally will cover most used woods. midastree is most common for lamps, so atrox generally will carry that more than any other mobs.

good luck with wood looting

Lumber can also be found in the auction from time to time ... ;)

neconu frop short stinktree wood, atrox drop midastree, berys drop short firn, exos stinktree, armax drop firn, hogs long firn, bristles drop long stinktree....thats all I can recall on the top of my head

And Trilomite Loot Midastree board. :)

And Cornundacauda drop Bigwig boards :)

atrax and atrox give wood

Attackers are another source of short Midastree.
Although there's something a little disturbing about the idea of a small robot flying around with a plank of wood up its arse! :D

Back