Where's that at - 500 PED

Opti

Old
Osmar Opticron Bourne
Hi,

As an opportunity for people to earn some ingame money i thought it might be fun to try out another event idea i had. It's quite simple really, i'll post a series of 6 ingame screenshots in 3 rounds and all you have to do is post the ingame coordinates from where you think they were taken. I'll calculate the distance from your coordinates to where i stood and add them to your total. The person with the least total difference after round 3 wins. Should there be a tie at the end the prize will be split. You have to post coordinates for all 6 screenshots before the end of round 3 to qualify and only one set of coordinates for a screenshot will count. If the same coordinates are posted for a screenshot the person posting first will get credit for them.

First prize: 350 PED
Runner up prize: 150 PED
Consollation prize: All my EFD

Round 1 First two screenshots:

Results sofar:
  1. JonValle0226 (0m)
  2. Razer (2m)
  3. Paduguy (2.23m)
  4. Master Suzuki (4m)
  5. Perry.elroy (4.57m)
  6. Rufwon (5.98m)
  7. 1Kevenrt(102.41m)

If after this you have any questions feel free to post them, as a general hint it might help to know i play on high settings at 1900x1200. I've also posted this event on another forum and will update this post with coordinates posted there too. If you want i can pm you the link to verify as i believe it's against the eula to post it here.

Last edited:
first: 61860,88576,102
second: 61495,75107,242

First: 61860, 88577
Second: 61497, 75109

should coordinates be listed here or pmed to you ?

You can post them here or pm them, it's up to you.

I've also added a consollation prize and the first results to the starting post. Good job everyone, keep em coming :)

I know where both of those are,
but the way it looks like, I could just copy the person who is off by 0m and get the same distance?

First: 61861, 88574
Second: 61493, 75105

kind of spoils it posting cords in the thread :( that way next person will know exactly where to go.. to late for this part. but maybe something to think o to the next?

I know where both of those are,
but the way it looks like, I could just copy the person who is off by 0m and get the same distance?

I thought i had that covered by saying only the first person posting a set will get credit, the second person posting the same coordinates won't count.

First coords are: 61859, 88576
Second coords are: 61497, 75108

Hey there, i wonder why i'm not on the list, i PMed you with coordinates, you even PMed me back:) does that mean my vote doen't count at all?

I thought i had that covered by saying only the first person posting a set will get credit, the second person posting the same coordinates won't count.

Imo it's a bit too easy to just take the best coords and alter them by 1. I could do that right now without even having been at that spot ingame. For 2nd and 3rd round you should ask for proof by screenshot with position (P) in chat window. This way the ppl really have to go there atleast.
And then still keep the rule you stated above.

First: 61858, 88578
Second: 61494, 75107

Imo it's a bit too easy to just take the best coords and alter them by 1. I could do that right now without even having been at that spot ingame. For 2nd and 3rd round you should ask for proof by screenshot with position (P) in chat window. This way the ppl really have to go there atleast.
And then still keep the rule you stated above.

Yes I think so to, maybe a PM with the coords is better, this way more then 1 person can have the same coords to. Think about it for round 2.

Oh, and I like the little event you have here :)

First: 61858, 88563
Second: 61497, 75103

=)

Can i still join or is it full ??:)

COORds

First: 61859, 88576 ???
Second: 61496, 75107 ???

pretty cool duno if im to late:p

My apologies, a motorcycle accident and ensuing RL issues prevented me from playing / sorting this out, i'll go over it upcoming weekend and decide how to proceed.

First: 61858, 88576
Second: 61496, 75107

Hmm is this 1m off ?

Back