Where's the best place to go to sell sweat?

OfftheRails

Bartus OfftheRails Trench
Hi there, I'm new, just starting out & sweating a lot at Nea's Place. I don't want to deposit until I've got the mechanics figured out some (I'm stingy enough with a normal, made-up game currency) and besides I'm skint until at least October. So what's the best price I can expect for my sweat? Right now there are people buying for 1.8/k or 1.9/k at Nea's; I've got the TP for Port Atlantis - am I likely to get a better price there? Or anywhere else? Or is 1.9 as good as it's going to get for the forseeable?

Last edited:

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
You can sell it for 2ped/1k sweat in twins if you give it time.

Generally you will still make more if you sell for 1.9 and continue to sweat more due to not wasting time.
Its all about contacts, once you find a buyer at 2ped ask to add him to FL for future business, you will have to do that several times, as individuals arent always buying.

If your on in about 4 hours ill gladly fly you where ever you need on calypso.
and if so, go ahead and add me in the player registry.

Svarog

Slayer
Generally you will still make more if you sell for 1.9 and continue to sweat more due to not wasting time.
Listen to this man :yup: Many people don't realize it and waste twice as much time selling as they spent gathering it.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
BEST option... deposit, buy the Nexus and mix it in to ME and just sell the ME on the auction. ;) :) :tongue2:

Can't deposit til November, or even later... maybe sometime next year, no biggie.. just keep sweating til you can. On auction, you can usually get lower prices on bigger stacks anyways... so save up and deposit, then buy out the nexus low priced with your big deposit, sell it, figuring out how much you need to sell and at what price, and go for it.

(hint - avoiding middlemen might get you more profits if you play it smart)

OfftheRails

Bartus OfftheRails Trench
Thanks guys, all good advice, although I wouldn't know how to go about refining. Maybe later :)