Question: Who, what, where?

Status

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
This thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...How-does-MindArk-PE-AB-wish-to-be-represented kind of confused me.

What I thought is that FPC used to be un-official, but was bought by FPC. Then the move happened from entropiaforum.com to this place. But the payment from FPC never happened (probably with the SDS downfall), and 711 got his stuff back.

But Psychotic points out that the footer of this forum identifies MA as the copyright owner. S
So... now I am confused.

Could someone please explain to me how the ties run? Is PCF owned by MA? Is 711 employed by MA? Or is PCF sponsored? Or is 711 working for MA for free? Or something else? If someone objects to the policies of this forum, can they file a support case? Is this forum an official representation of MA? Does 711 represent MA? Do 711 and MA discuss about how things are to be represented? Is there any regular meetings between MA and 711.

Note: I am not planning to file any cases, I just would like to understand how things are organized?

Questions about the status of PCF have come up a few times in the past months, and I have explained the situation in various replies. About 2 weeks ago, I actually began writing a sticky thread with a full detailed timeline of the forum history, so that I would not need to repeatedly retype things.

I'll work on finishing that timeline today.

For now, I'll lock this thread to prevent any misunderstandings or misconceptions.

:locked:

Status
Back