Question: Why are Armax LAs not maintained?

Moonbiter

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Luke Moonbiter Sinclair
Maybe dumb question, but why Both New oxford OLA25 and Shinook OLA57 seems to be abandoned with numbers and maturity unlocked and dropping. Is it because of that temporary MA spawn back in June?

Is it really that expensive to upkeep the DNA? I just don't get it, why invest tens of thousands USD into land itself and then DNA just to abandon it?

Probably because Armax suck and hardly anyone goes beyond 1000 for that mission.

Probably.

But on a closer look other LAs of the OLA57 owner Zhorgul are also not being maintained with no fertilizer present.

Obviously you have not heard of Armax Fiesta..

I agree with xen though Armax really suck.. I blasted through that entire Iron just for the Stamina to say the least.. and I'm glad I did looking at the new mission rewards.

~Danimal

Obviously you have not heard of Armax Fiesta..

I agree with xen though Armax really suck.. I blasted through that entire Iron just for the Stamina to say the least.. and I'm glad I did looking at the new mission rewards.

~Danimal

Well, "Armax Fiesta" is OLA57 and it is abandoned.

Yes I used to hunt those in the LA southwest of bilton towers. Riker globals regularly.

For long there are hardly any armax to be found in that area. The natural mobs like molisk and trilomite rule the place.

This was also the case while the Akoz RGA event ran and I believe that LA was part of it, yet you may praise yourself lucky if you can simultaneously have 5 armax on your radar.

I just don't get that either. At all...

It's quite simple really.. There are so few people hunting armax that the taxes doesn't cover the fertilizer.
Also turning them off allows some income from random miners.

Thank you for answer Akoz. Guess it does makes sense, but it's sad that fertilizer costs are so high to not justify upkeeping the less popular DNAs.

Thank you for answer Akoz. Guess it does makes sense, but it's sad that fertilizer costs are so high to not justify upkeeping the less popular DNAs.

I strongly agree.. Fertilizer should cost 1/10 of what it costs actually, MA please change it so we can see lot of hunting LA running again!!!

I've always found plenty of Armax to hunt, on tax free land near and around East Syclia Mountains, though the gen there can be a little tougher,

Back