Why are quads so difficult to spawn?

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
It seems to me that quads are ridiculously tricky to spawn in places where they should be easy to spawn, such as space stations and motherships.

Why is this? It just took me about 10 minutes to spawn on space station, I don't understand, maybe get rid of the railings, if that is what causes the problem. I dunno just seems daft to me.

As Stone and Micjack the pirates always say: "X marks the spot!"

There's an X in SS where you should point the cursor to spawn. Simple as that.

If it took you 10 minutes, you probably figured it out eventually though

Only on uneven surfaces do I have that issue, try turning off physics it must be screwing up. I have no issue placing in stations or motherships.

As Stone and Micjack the pirates always say: "X marks the spot!"

There's an X in SS where you should point the cursor to spawn. Simple as that.

If it took you 10 minutes, you probably figured it out eventually though

No I try it on the X spot, but it doesn't work, in the end i have to spawn it sideways :laugh:

Only on uneven surfaces do I have that issue, try turning off physics it must be screwing up. I have no issue placing in stations or motherships.

Thanks I might try that one, how do i turn off physics? :scratch2:

It's not the railings, it's related to the flatness of the ground. No idea why they don't fix the issue... some vehicles are very difficult to spawn in spite of being small.

"turn off physics"

i think u mean grafix but it changes nothing

Jay-Jay

It's... dynamic.

Sometimes it seems as if you have to cover an acre of land before finding the 'special spot' to drop your quad, on what appears to be flat land. Another gripe of mine is when you get out on a 5 degree slope and you check to see whether or not the quad is going to stay or flip, and then it stays in place until you start to extract a mining claim. Then while you're extracting, it decides to turn end over end and you have to chase it and pick it up a mile away, and then cover another acre of land trying to find the spot to drop the quad again. :rolleyes:

When i'm unable to spawn on MS, sometimes a relog helps :).

Try spawning a quad near Silver TP... wow........ you see a glimmer of green and realize that was your last chance! And then can't find it again :p>

Back