Help: Why does this Mulaak'f hit me for more damage?

SnowingMoon

Guardian
Rebecca Snow Taylor
i was bored so i decided to give this mulaak'f a try. I was told they hit very hard. I went solo to the mission land and put on my gnome + 5as as a test experiment. Like over 30 hits was between 80-110+, so i thought that was fine.

I hired some healers to help me and continue again. After some time i swap to knight armor, but i was taking more dmg, ranged from 80 to 123. Then i swap to my best armor set, a mixture of jarhead and angel + limited armor set, with jarhead gloves being the weakest, and my dmg was 40+ but suddenly at one point i took 129 points of dmg.

While isnt the dmg dropping with better armor? or does these monsters do a wide range of damage? or do these monsters have some kind of passive effect that deals more dmg as they hit you

Muulak'f hit for 100% pure impact.

Jarhead (L) protects for 20 impact damage.

Angel (L) protects for 30 impact damage.

So there really should only be a swing of 10 additional points if the hit landed on Jarhead instead of Angel.

Is it possible one of the pieces of armor didn't have it's plate inserted?

i think its not likely i have missed a plate. I was frustrated when i took so much dmg i kept evaluating my own armor and making sure every piece/plates have been inserted. Maybe i should try again

Back