Why so few skirt designs?

Sakshale

Hatchling
There only seems to be cocktail dresses and miniskirts. Why no standard dresses or skirts?

There are blueprints for more, must just be a slow time on the AU

A lot clothes are around, but some of the BP drop very rare..and they are high LvL BP's...(mostly)
expensive to craft and difficult to sell, because a lot of peeps wear the armor a whole day....switch between clothes
make you a decay on clothes or armor ..
so many peeps decide to switch only if they need another armor for a hunt.

and btw ;) most female avatars want to look nice/sexy/ whatever.....they dont wanna look like in RL :)

I Agree.. And to make it worse, they are all (F)!!!!!!

I feel theres so few clothing options in the game and I own most. I really was hoping new planets would bring alot more clothing options. Id love to own the vampire chicks pants, I want to loot them right off her.

Hopefully one day there is way more options, or even let players create textures to put on the already existent meshes. I could work wonders with textures only.

Last thing I made for another world, the corset itself is texture only painted on the avatar.

I feel theres so few clothing options in the game and I own most. I really was hoping new planets would bring alot more clothing options. Id love to own the vampire chicks pants, I want to loot them right off her.

Hopefully one day there is way more options, or even let players create textures to put on the already existent meshes. I could work wonders with textures only.

Last thing I made for another world, the corset itself is texture only painted on the avatar.

Nice pic.. It looks like a Gem Bustier + Droplet skirt (red and black would be really expensive)

There only seems to be cocktail dresses and miniskirts. Why no standard dresses or skirts?

Becouse most ppl wanna have cars, and flying maschines , and IF cloth, than cheap+cool
and since EU cloth Pretty expensive and only witeh full TT they look good ( some cloth have 200 ped TT)
Less ppl care about , so MA eather

first come all War stuff.. than Beauty.. maybe :D

who needs skirts when you got shirts and pants that actually let you see the undies and show off your assets a bit more? ;)

Seriously though, I think someone put questions about the "clothing vu" that Marco talked about a long time ago in the Q&A Session. Lets see if the Answer is forthcoming?...

Last time they did an update on the design system, this forum went on a rampage and called it the "barbie VU". So my guess is we will have to wait for a few more years before anything happens in this field...

I wish i could import my SL wardrobe into EU.
I'd make a fortune!

Seriously, we need major major content VU's when all the other systems are back in working order.
(i.e taming and such)

imo PE was a sci-fi game first to me, the sims second. Yes it's fine to have clothes and such in the game (economy stimulation, hunters mat's MU+%) but there are more important things to fix before clothes tbh.

Plenty of other barbie-games out there, like SL. Or, you know, real life? If you don't look pretty, go for a run.. if you're a dude, theres surely loads of hormone treatments nowadays? :D

imo PE was a sci-fi game first to me, the sims second. Yes it's fine to have clothes and such in the game (economy stimulation, hunters mat's MU+%) but there are more important things to fix before clothes tbh.

Plenty of other barbie-games out there, like SL. Or, you know, real life? If you don't look pretty, go for a run.. if you're a dude, theres surely loads of hormone treatments nowadays? :D

There are plenty of other brainless grind-fest MMO's out there as well...

More important, there is a male section in Skirts and not a single kilt in it! I need one badly.

More important, there is a male section in Skirts and not a single kilt in it! I need one badly.
There's also a whole pets part to the auction... and uh, how long has it been we've been without taming?!?

Back