Why the underwhelming migration this year?

Let me fix that for you:

Maybe they're seeing if people will keep grinding e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ mobs even if there's nothing worthwhile to loot.

I still can't figure out why players even participate in m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ EU. No prizes, absolutely terrible markup in the loot, and bad returns in general. Seriously just go g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶L̶A̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ do something else instead.

M̶i̶g̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ EU is a huge waste of peds

First drafts are never as good as the final product

You two can quit and leave us in peace anytime you want, nobody is forcing you to play.

I made a legitimate question and apparently devs listened. Late? yes. Worst migration? Probably. Did I have fun? No doubt.

Seriously.

You two can quit and leave us in peace anytime you want, nobody is forcing you to play.

I made a legitimate question and apparently devs listened. Late? yes. Worst migration? Probably. Did I have fun? No doubt.

Seriously.

Was merely in jest, I still pour plenty of currency into this game in spite of my losses. My acerbic remarks were only to point out that the same complaints about migration are also heard year round about the game in general. Loot sucks, there's no MU, etc. etc. why would events be any different?

I didn't want to open a new thread for it so i am asking it here even if has nothing to do with this topic...

"Dev Posts" - since 1 month no official post? Is that normal ? Or is there any other forum where the officials are more active? Maybe i haven't found it yet.

I didn't want to open a new thread for it so i am asking it here even if has nothing to do with this topic...

"Dev Posts" - since 1 month no official post? Is that normal ? Or is there any other forum where the officials are more active? Maybe i haven't found it yet.

It's normal for calypso. Other planets have better response times.

Back