will it ever be fixed????

IzroD

Guardian
FIFTYshadesOFblondie
was doing some oculus daily at LA 18 and this bug is so frustrating i dont know why isnt fixed yet ??? we are paying to play this game and besides the frustration i just lost a loot because i had to teleport back since i couldnt get ouf of the FU** plant. I was stuck and couldnt move tryed everything..
link
https://ibb.co/4fMCSQz

please fix
thank you

Its super annoying, if you have small vechicle you can spawn it next to you and jump inside.

You lost 1 mob loot? Its like you was making profit from loot? huh

Dont be a smartass or even worse an idiot.
This bug is active for a long time and it havent been fixed yet..and this isnt the first loot i lost because of this and i bet many did aswell just didnt report it or made a thread about it.

If you dont have something smart to say sometimes its just better to keep mouth shut or you posted it just to get 1 more post in your inventory?

Press M repeatedly while jumping and moving away from tree.

Those carnivorous plants are a hazard! :)

or as suggested.. a small vehicle to jump in.

Yes it will probably be fixed, perhaps in UE5 or afterward, but there will always be other software bugs of this minor magnitude.

While I don't disagree that it would be good if MindArk did fix it, a far more valuable thing for both the thread creator and readers to get out of this encounter is that while the situation is something that happens to a player, how the player responds to it is well within their control. It is possible to focus solely on the individual event gone wrong and dwell in a nonconstructive anger, or to treat it as a learning experience which refines your mental representation of Entropia's mechanics. That we choose the growth mentality is extremely important, both to the individual, and to the trajectory of Entropia as a whole, because while it's easy to write off a bug as a fault in the software to be extinguished, the same fixed VS growth mindset dynamic is central to a much broader array of game design tradeoffs, and for Entropia to reach its max potential, we need Entropians to often look past the myopia of constantly seeking instant gratification, and cultivate the ability to focus on their own growth.

You do not necessarily have to use a small vehicle to work around this; I'm pretty sure a Quad would have done the trick, as the radius to enter the Quad is rather large.

u cant spawn quad because it doesnt allow you to do it . Terrain or some unknown reason ...sometimes even on flat areas cant spawn it...
Yes it will probably be fixed, perhaps in UE5 or afterward, but there will always be other software bugs of this minor magnitude.

While I don't disagree that it would be good if MindArk did fix it, a far more valuable thing for both the thread creator and readers to get out of this encounter is that while the situation is something that happens to a player, how the player responds to it is well within their control. It is possible to focus solely on the individual event gone wrong and dwell in a nonconstructive anger, or to treat it as a learning experience which refines your mental representation of Entropia's mechanics. That we choose the growth mentality is extremely important, both to the individual, and to the trajectory of Entropia as a whole, because while it's easy to write off a bug as a fault in the software to be extinguished, the same fixed VS growth mindset dynamic is central to a much broader array of game design tradeoffs, and for Entropia to reach its max potential, we need Entropians to often look past the myopia of constantly seeking instant gratification, and cultivate the ability to focus on their own growth.

You do not necessarily have to use a small vehicle to work around this; I'm pretty sure a Quad would have done the trick, as the radius to enter the Quad is rather large.

Supereasy to fix, they just have to change the collision value on the object or the collison object, depending
how it was created.

happens all the time to me everywhere....so feel the pain..... i can get out alot most of the time by spamming alot..... i use
JUMP + MAP + CAMERA MODE + MOVE FWD BACK ETC it takes like 5 finger pushes at once lol but it works , its the camera mode flickering back and forth which seams to work best for me, worth a try next time at least ... but yea it sucks hard...

Last time I was glued on a tree, I made a ticket with screenshot and they gave me 2 PEDs of uni ammo as I couldn't reach the dead mob (Allophyl).

was doing some oculus daily at LA 18 and this bug is so frustrating i dont know why isnt fixed yet ??? we are paying to play this game and besides the frustration i just lost a loot because i had to teleport back since i couldnt get ouf of the FU** plant. I was stuck and couldnt move tryed everything..
link
https://ibb.co/4fMCSQz

please fix
thank you
Yeah this would annoy the heck out of me also, it's a bit like that bug where you get stuck between the water's edge and the rockface just after you've killed some sea mob.

Back