Withdrawal time question

Prescott

Dominant
Society
Adaktussons
Hello :)

I made a withdrawal on june 13, and i still have not got any cash...
when can i expect it? it feels like an eternity now.

deposit is quick and withdrawal is slow. geeeeez...

u can expect it in approx 40 business days from date of withdrawal on average, granted some are shorter, some are longer, just be patient ull get it.

still waiting on mine but that was July 13th so i got time for my withdrawal, hopefully get it in september =/

I did one just a few months ago that took more or less exactly 40 business days (8 weeks).

had last in june took me 7 weeks

Wthdraw

June 5th here and still pending, is first time it has taken over 40 banking days. Support case sent, and others have said they reply that its summer and many are on holiday etc etc..

I have withdrawn many times and deposited many more, IMHO they are hurting themselves as I would probably have redeposited about half of what I withdrew lol (I usually try to wait till around 1k usd to withdraw due to the time and fees etc, and no its not all profit usually taking out what I had put in before to cover bills as I have been out of work). In addition, this really makes me hesitate to depo more because it is ridiculous. I understand they do it by hand and have to check for scammers etc, but this time frame seems extreme. I would tend to think they spend more time answering the support cases than paying the employees to process the transaction, of course I do not know the actual process the go through. I would be much more comfortable depositing a lot more a lot more often if I had access to the funds in a more manageable time frame. Honestly it is all making me play much less often and since its an RCE I kind of feel like I am getting slapped in the face. Perhaps this would be necessary for first time withdraws but for those that make transactions often I would think they could expedite it with a list of approved and known people, then do periodic checks. Again I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, the banking laws, nor what scams or lawsuits they have incurred over time, but they are not transparent about this.

Remember weekends and holidays are not banking days (USA holiday's??) not sure what the definition of banking days is as July 4th was a holiday in the states but not overseas. Of course weekends do not count.

This is the first time it has ever taken more than 40 banking days for me, though as said above there may have been some swedish holidays or something. I hope you get it soon and good luck.

-Jeffe

I guess its summer because i tried to withdraw 100usd using Neteller and usually its instant when you do it less than 30 days of your last withdrawal but now its not!

back when i did mine it was about 60 days until it was in my bank, remember that holidays don't count as business days...it seems like they've taken a long one recently with summer (no updates).

Might want to have them double check your bank information while you wait.

Today is the 41st business day for me. I sent support a message on day 38 asking if there were any problems. Got a cut and paste.
Day 40 I sent another as it still showed pending, they stated they sent the message to the people who handle withdrawals.
Today I got an email from MA stating that the transaction failed due to MA changing banks. They now need a routing number for US accounts rather than a BIC number and failed to inform me of this or update the ingame withdrawal system with the new information.
Below is the message.

Dear Entropia Universe Participant,

We are now trying to process your withdrawal but the bank information is not complete.
You need an routing number instead of a BIC for a transfer into an USD account.
We recently changed our bank and with this the demands for a successful transaction in USD to the USA changed also.
Please contact your bank to get the correct bank information needed to receive a money transfer from abroad. You can update your bank account information in "My Account" on the website. When you have made the update or if you have any inquiries about this issue, please contact us in your support case no 234466.

Yours sincerely,
Entropia Universe Support

My information was the same for the past 2 withdrawals. So they waited exactally 40 days to even bother to tell me what they need has changed.

I made a withdrawal on 16.06 and got payed just tonight, so 2-3 days before 2 months passed :)
Be patient it will come

Just received email that my withdrawal is committed. I submitted it on July 1st, so it has been 37 business days.

i did withdrawl 30.6.2012 and today was commited, its 37 bussiness day for me i believe.

just to update, just got my withdrawal committed in 30 business days..???!!!! whats up Mindark...u ok, ur getting better at this withdrawal thing, keep it up

Back