Wormhole Event - 21 Aug 2009 1500 MA

DaveFoz

Prowler
Society
Calypso Settlers
Davina Kitty Cat
Calypso Settlers Sponsered Wormholes

On Fri 21 Aug 2009 Calypso Settlers will be holding a Wormhole event.

The aim of the event is to open 1 wormhole to every TP on both Eudoria and Amerthera. (This does not include TPs that you get when first starting EU or the Malls)

The event will start at 1500 MA time from Bank Neverdie in Port Atlantis. Once all TPs on Eurdoria have been done, it will be off to New Oxford to do all the Amerthera TPs

So if you are missing any TPs and want to get them via the use of a Wormhole Just pop along to the event.

With anyluck we should be starting from New Oxford at arround 1700 MA

Before anyone asks I will not be sending anyone to the Oil rig or into any PvP Area.

So just come along walk into the open Wormhole and take a trip.

There will be no charge to anyone to use the Wormhole and it is requested that Avi's that have the Destination the Wormhole is going to allow those without to go first.

If anyone wishes to donate ME, Nexus or Sweat at anypoint during the event that they are free to do so to me in between Wormholes.

Hope to see you there with your new players and disciples.

Davina Kitty Cat
Senior Traveler
Calypso Settlers

:tprun:

but ME not gonna work on that date... cry engine... mindforce chip... its been announced... will they be fast enuff to patch it for the 21? not sure ...

If for whatever reason VU10 Screws over the event, it will be rescheduled for another Date

If for whatever reason VU10 Screws over the event, it will be rescheduled for another Date

I'm pretty sure you'll have to reschedule, mindforce has been specifically mentioned as one of the things that won't work in VU10.

I'm pretty sure you'll have to reschedule, mindforce has been specifically mentioned as one of the things that won't work in VU10.

Well the release says 10.2 and we know how fast they pump out mini releases after a Main release.

Cannot see them leaving it to long as evryone is going to have to walk everywhere other wise.

All the LAs a long way from a TP will see a drop in ppl which is not got business sense in away.

Will see how it goes and a date change will be posted nearer the time if required

Well the release says 10.2 and we know how fast they pump out mini releases after a Main release.

9.0 to 9.2 took about 4 months so don't hold your breath :D

I'm sure it won't be that long of course, but I would expect it'll be at least couple of weeks. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it's still completely offline on 21 August.

I think, this is the first Wormhole Event without Wormhole. :yay:

Back