Would you like to have an ammo converter?

Would you like to have a converter for ammo?

• Total voters

GBE

Provider
Gregg GB Holmes
With the revolution of receiving of ammo in loots I thought it would be nice to have an ammo conversion tool. If you are far away from a tp, running out of ammo and loot is good wouldnt you like to be able to take the ammo that you have looted that you can't use and convert it into an ammo type that you can use?

wasnt jorael posting exactly the same idea about some days ago? also with a poll. :scratch2:

and yes i would like MA would bring such a tool, but i wouldnt use it i think.

I want them to remove ammo from loot ;)

i dont mind anyother way,i dont use the looted ammo

If the converter decays it might not be such a big deal for MA as a part of the decay is their direct income.

My weapon and amps need repaired before I worry about running out of ammo, so I don't need a conversion tool. The choices you provided on your poll were not good answers. My choosing No had nothing to do with limiting my costs. Next time, just put Yes, No and Don't Care options

Sorry to dissapoint you erinome but thanks for the suggestions. This is myfirst shot at a poll sorry if it sucks

Before when you looted money everything was great :)

At start when they removed money and put in boring oils was like :(
I want them to remove the oils and instead start looting something that is worth something instead of just tt food all the time :)

Dont you agree?

My weapon and amps need repaired before I worry about running out of ammo, so I don't need a conversion tool. The choices you provided on your poll were not good answers. My choosing No had nothing to do with limiting my costs. Next time, just put Yes, No and Don't Care options

Well if it has no bearing on your game, or you don't carte why vote ?

I can't figure that one out

I've been thinking about the ammo issue from an other angle.
Why is there light, medium and heavy ammo?
Why not just Cellpack and BLP pack?

And if MA think they need more types of ammo, why not offer a new type of High dammage ammo at a slightly higher cost?

And why cant i buy ammo like the stackable item it is?
I mean when you click om it, type in the amount you want and it is paced in the left TT window?

All this would kinda solve the main issue of the tread, or atleast for every type of ammo, not cross conversion thoug. (Cell<->blp)

Just my :twocents: on the issue.

hmm.. does it matter? you could just go to a terminal and exchange anyway :/

and if thats a problem, try getting a TP chip or hunt closer to a town :D

I carry ten weapons with me and can use every type of ammo that drops. I very much enjoy ammo in the loot and I set myself up with extra weapons so I can use all the looted ammo. It expanded my horizons into BLP weapons and I'm quite happy with how it is now. I have no need for a converter that I'd have to pay yet more decay on.

Hugs,
Aliana

great idea, I most certainly would love to have such a tool (no decay though please or if decay then very very very very very very very low)

Would work for MA as well since I'd be blasting more ammo per run (for sure :)

ILW

Before when you looted money everything was great :)

At start when they removed money and put in boring oils was like :(
I want them to remove the oils and instead start looting something that is worth something instead of just tt food all the time :)

Dont you agree?

If we should start loot something that would be worth something all the time, wouldnt that get a overfloaded market and then its heading right down to tt food as everyone trying to sell it. These Oils we loot now is still abit % on more or less... :scratch2:

MA makes abit more money this way as the imk2 hunters and such need to visit town more often, that also makes for example that they need to teleport back to town that means they get some more pecs decay on their tpchip, also that they gonna use more ME and that makes more will be needed to be made, means more decay on the tool that is used to mix sweat/nexus... Just an idea

I do agree I want the peds back in the lootwindow thought :cool:

Indeed, take away ammo from loot and put in some nice PEDs again :)

Greetz

I disagree. It got quite tiring to see nothing but ped in the loot hunt after hunt. I found the change rather refreshing and very much like the extended hunting sessions that can be accomplished on a lower pedflow. However, maybe there's room for both?

Hugs,
Aliana

hmm.. does it matter? you could just go to a terminal and exchange anyway :/

and if thats a problem, try getting a TP chip or hunt closer to a town :D

Amen to that!

Matters not to me. I have a weapon that uses any of the ammo I get in loot.

I am finding that different weapons are more effective on different critters.
Besides, I get nervous when I get between 1 and 2 k ammo and buy more anyway.

Most of poeple who really thinking about hunting (or have more funds :D), go hunting with bulk ammo supply. They don't care about this ather ammo types lotted on mobs. If tey have so much ammo, they must come back anyway, because of overloading:) So they can exchange ammo in TT.

Otherwise pepole who going with tiny supply of ammo could be happy when can transformed looted ammo on type which they're use.

But one question is: If it will be possible, transforming will be cost or not???

If yes, its pointless for this poor hunters.
If no, I'm for.

:)

Back