Wrong armor reward?

Entropia Dao

Provider
I went to Next Island to graduate but got I got the pixie instead of the atlas armor.

Am I not supposed to get the armor of the planet I graduate on?

send a support ticket. In olden days on Toulan you'd get Toulan armor and half of a pixie set. Maybe it's a similar issue and they just need to throw the rest in your inventory.

Its a known problem for many planets. Send a support case and it will be solved.. for me it took about 3 weeks tho.. :p

Pretty sure your graduation reward is based on the planet that your avatar was created on, not the planet you graduate on. So if your avatar was made on calypso, you will receive pixie as a reward. If you created the avatar on NI, then yeah your reward is wrong.

Pretty sure your graduation reward is based on the planet that your avatar was created on, not the planet you graduate on. So if your avatar was made on calypso, you will receive pixie as a reward. If you created the avatar on NI, then yeah your reward is wrong.
Nah his assumption was right, it’s whatever planet you click “graduate” on.
Lead many disciples to planets to collect their chosen armor. Sometimes it works, sometimes it’s bugged. Filing a support ticket fixes all bugged cases.

Leave the given disciple armor on storage and send support ticket, they will change it.

Okay, hats off. This is the fastest response I ever gotten from MA. :tiphat:
(or any other game company)

Code:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We've now replaced your Adjusted Pixie armor with the armor-set you should've received from the planet you chose to graduate on.

Since there is nothing more to add, we will close this ticket.

Take care and best of luck in Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Nah his assumption was right, it’s whatever planet you click “graduate” on.
Lead many disciples to planets to collect their chosen armor. Sometimes it works, sometimes it’s bugged. Filing a support ticket fixes all bugged cases.
Well dam, MA owes me a different set of armor then, to bad i sold the pixie though. But I also finished being a disciple in like 2014 so idk if its changed since then. Ty for the correction though.

Back