Wrong??

carpatha

Old
hey people I was just wondering if this info on Entropedia.info was wrong or not;

Skill: Combat: Handgun

Handgun is the ability to use one-handed ranged weapons in combat.

This skill affects your hit %, but it does not affect your damage %. It has a significant effect on the professional standing.

and..

Skill: Construction: Laser Weaponry Technology

This skill affects your damage percentage for about 1% each 1600 levels on laser weapons.

im 4k handgun and 4.3k laser weapon technology but I dont see mine hit rates go up and either see mine damage go up

could anyone please give me an explanation for this?

If you use UL guns or unmaxed L guns you will see your HA and min dmg go up as your skills increase. If you hve maxed the gun you will not see this

If you chip HG only your Hit profession go up. If you chip LWT only the dmg profession will go up.

It will take some time to see it but yes you will (LWT doesn't matter for BLP but the BLP-tech will). You will also see your HA go up as your HG and other combat and general skills go up.

LWT effects your hit as well not just laser dmg profession.

If you chip HG only your Hit profession go up. If you chip LWT only the dmg profession will go up.

so if i would grab mine Maddox IV then I will see mine minimal damage go up??

More likely you will see your ped card drain down faster then you can spot the min dmg go up. but yes it will.

Since anatomy is a great factor in dmg too, it doesn't matter what weapon you use (melee, gun, rifle); your dmg in all weapon skills will go up because of anatomy. And if you unlock it, RDA. There are some other skills involved too but you should look at wikipedia for it (inflick range dmg, serendepity, markmanship?,...)
Is that right, about MMS? :confused: thought it was only hit.

More likely you will see your ped card drain down faster then you can spot the min dmg go up. but yes it will.

Since anatomy is a great factor in dmg too, it doesn't matter what weapon you use (melee, gun, rifle); your dmg in all weapon skills will go up because of anatomy. And if you unlock it, RDA. There are some other skills involved too but you should look at wikipedia for it (inflick range dmg, serendepity, markmanship?,...)
Is that right, about MMS? :confused: thought it was only hit.

MMS affects both hit and dmg

There is a lot of skills that will increase your dmg and hit both combat and more general ones. The link below will give you the most info you need. Just choose a profession and you will see what skills that affect that one

http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php

Back