Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hego Damask

Stalker
Society
Victory
Hego Damask II
Hello,

I put it up for a possibility of trade, maybe somebody will be interested for it.

Tier7 LR-40, 79.8% efficiency, 80.5% with A105 improved amp.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2912

Great tool for mid level hunters to skill up looter levels and main skills without loosing too much, or not at all depending your levels and mob choice.

At the same time, with Tier7.63 so soon possibly T8, it has a great potentional to grind for example the new mayhems at higher levels for tokens and boxes.
Im doing fine at Halloween mayhem in CAT 7, and only my noob HP and lack of armor is what stopping me to do it in CAT 9, the gun itself would do enough dps if i could survive there.

Number's:
index.php

So if anyone would like a higher dps potential gun for mayhems, for example the next 1 month long merry mayhem, here is the chance to trade.

Im looking for mostly a low tier higher efficiency and base dps gun, as i couldnt afford to trade up now for a higher tier one, depending what you have, we will figure out the difference in values of our stuff to decide who adds some ped if necessary.
My dream would be a low tier LR-60, but also interested in some other guns too, like LP-70, BP-70 etc.

FYI to have an idea of around how much i valuate it, Captain Jack sold his T6 not long ago for +80k, and Starkiller have a bid on his T2 for +70k currently.

Not really interested to sell for PED only, i m here to upgrade with a trade, but if i receive an offer i cant refuse, guess i will not refuse it.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back