YALT - yet another loot theory

Try fitting your model to my data. You know, the data I actually spent time to gather.

I ask about shrapnel conversion to JBK because that can easily explain the difference. Clarifying the methods used to collect his return data would help quite a bit.
Your chart is expected return without shrapnel conversion right ?

Your chart is expected return without shrapnel conversion right ?
the extra value gained by converting shrapnel = markup
converted shrapnel - unconverted shrapnel = markup, it does not belong into tt returns
tt returns = put all your returns into the tt and write down the number.

the extra value gained by converting shrapnel = markup
converted shrapnel - unconverted shrapnel = markup, it does not belong into tt returns
tt returns = put all your returns into the tt and write down the number.
Ok it is just to make sure because i do the same.

Some logs here are far away from their expected return, i don't know what to think.

Ok it is just to make sure because i do the same.

Some logs here are far away from their expected return, i don't know what to think.

well, there is ups and downs in tt return over time. But after a couple of millions of turnover and not missing out for or not having extremely many 4 figures or higher, and not changing gear, numbers are usually near the expected tt return.
In time, most ppl do come back to the expected tt return. Of course it can be too high/low, depending on the sample size, and your avatar currently being rather on the high or the low side = variety. But as said, after a couple of years it should even out. (unless you figured out how to beat the system :p, but I suppose that'd be considered an exploit !)

Real tracking numbers without shrapnel conversions included please :)
with shrap conversions im over 99%, but i have no intention to be 100% transparent about my loot or i would have already done so, its not the point, we are both off topic - im just saying that the above presented theory could be a possibility (maybe with different numbers) - i dont have the data to prove/disprove it just yet . while you have mainly data from using eff weapons that exceeded your looter profs.
When i was using unique legend war axe at 7% eff last year january (115animal looter then) i had about 97.5% tt return on 1 million ped cycled (108% after 400kped cycled) - of course with a weapon like that there can always be distortions and 1 million is probably not enough of a cycle for it but it opens the mind to the possibility that maybe efficiency and looter play together rather then separate.

Last edited:
with shrap conversions im over 99%, but i have no intention to be 100% transparent about my loot or i would have already done so, its not the point, we are both off topic - im just saying that the above presented theory could be a possibility (maybe with different numbers) - i dont have the data to prove/disprove it just yet . while you have mainly data from using eff weapons that exceeded your looter profs.
When i was using unique legend war axe at 7% eff last year january (115animal looter then) i had about 97.5% tt return on 1 million ped cycled (108% after 400kped cycled) - of course with a weapon like that there can always be distortions and 1 million is probably not enough of a cycle for it but it opens the mind to the possibility that maybe efficiency and looter play together rather then separate.
I had data for both weapons that exceed and didn't exceed my looter

Last edited:
Question to @Jhereg, since you got so much data and math going on , can you explain me why ur not already rich ?

Back