Yogs - what has actually been "fixed"?

Jas

Old Alpha
Society
Shaolin
Jar Jasis Sismondi
We saw that MA applied a server patch yesterday and removed some scores from the Summer Mayhem.

But, what is actually fixed?

1. I assume (I don't own a Yog) that Yog can no longer be spawned in Mayhem instances. Can someone please confirm?
2. How about spawning of Yog in other instances? Is there any information to confirm that this is disabled?
3. I saw multiple persons using Yog at Jason shared Mulmuns (no names) while shooting Mul Raider Elites after the patch had been applied. Why would they do that if the Yog no longer provides the shooting speed exploit/buff? Or, is it that MA simply stopped Yogs from spawning in Mayhem and still left the exploit open in other areas (i.e. Jason)
4. What was fixed? The Yog speed buff itself or simply a workaround to stop Yog spawning in the Mayhem instances?

Of course, if MA had been transparent and actually told us what they had "fixed", there would be no need to ask the question...

Please comment.

I tame yogs , lvl up and sell them . Didnt knew of the exploit until yesterday.
But still i am able to spawn my yog (lvl 6 now) and lvl up in practice mayhem while hunting.
So i would also like know if the exploit is fixed ?

afaik they changed the code to prevent the excavating buff from applying to weapons

afaik they changed the code to prevent the excavating buff from applying to weapons

This would be the sensible solution. But then why were avas using Yogs at Jason, while shooting Muls, after the patch had been applied?

Can a Yog "user" maybe test this?

Back