You have gained additional health.. Or have i?? O_o

Relog helped me and a soc mate a while ago.

relogging updates it

The health bar only updates on a relog. All the others seem to work fine, except health.

But why do we need to relog to fix this?

Already been in contact with support about it and ofc "the skill system is complex and we cannot blah blah blah" as answer.

But they can change Agility, Intelligence, Psyche, Stamina(I suppose) and Strength once they go up a point why not with Health???

Give me a well thought out answer/explanation to that and I give you a +rep :)

MA is too retarded??? D:
No seriously i can't figure a better reason :laugh:

I would guess it's on their list of things to do, like my gajillion support cases I have filed but are yet to be addressed :)

Same thing happened to me a while ago. Next time I logged in it was OK though, so don'tworry about it unless the "problem" remains next time you log on. There are far worse problems in the game to worry about!

But why do we need to relog to fix this?

Already been in contact with support about it and ofc "the skill system is complex and we cannot blah blah blah" as answer.

But they can change Agility, Intelligence, Psyche, Stamina(I suppose) and Strength once they go up a point why not with Health???

Give me a well thought out answer/explanation to that and I give you a +rep :)

Its a bug, as it worked until recently? I'm guessing support didn't even bother to read you case or its a newb who was told to copy paste the text in response to all lost skill gains (except of course, in this case, its display not being updated automaticly). You shoudupate the support case pointing this out.

It's is not a bug or anything like that. It has been like so as long as I have been ingame (I think :scratch2:). Though it's very weird indeed that all other attributes manage to update automatically, but for this tard you need to relog.

hmm strange, another skill related issue i noticed, is now when you try to implant skills you get a internal error message and it doesnt implant, relog then you can implant fine :scratch2:

All other skills and attributes are single value items. When you get a skill or attribute increase it is updated. But the health value is composed of a lot of skills and attributes. (see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/65283-impact-skills-professions-7.html#post794820) They just don't recalculate the health value while ingame (anymore). Or maybe they do but it is just not retrieved while it being online, but only once during login.

Relog will get you the real value.

Back