Question: Youve gained skill in.....

Lerp

Provider
As Im working through my mentorship and hunting; I get skill gains when I fire my weapon.

Each time I get a skill gain message IS it the same skill gain amount?
Does the amount of skill gain involved in that message change if I kill a larger creature with a larger weapon.

The only reason I ask this odd question is because it does not say how much skill gain I get. It only sais that i gained skill.

If the skilll gain is less outside of my lvl weapon and creature then I wont finish the quest. I will go on to the lvl creature that I am able to work eco.

Thank you.

No, the amount of skills gained from each skill gain is not the same.

You will have different value with same weapon and same target.

No, the amount of skills gained from each skill gain is not the same.

Thats a bit complicated for me to tell how im doing on my skill gains.
I can tell how often I get skill gains because it tells me that I have gained a skill.

Your telling me it does not matter because I cant tell how many skilll points I gained each time it tells me I gained a skill. To make it clear. "YOU HAVE GAINED SKILL IN RANGED LASER" could stand for 1 to 2 or three skilll points?

Thats a bit complicated for me to tell how im doing on my skill gains.
I can tell how often I get skill gains because it tells me that I have gained a skill.

Your telling me it does not matter because I cant tell how many skilll points I gained each time it tells me I gained a skill. To make it clear. "YOU HAVE GAINED SKILL IN RANGED LASER" could stand for 1 to 2 or three skilll points?

Yes, or 10% of a skill point. Press K and see your skills before and after hunt to see the progress ( more ped spent = more skills)

"YOU HAVE GAINED SKILL IN RANGED LASER" could stand for 1 to 2 or three skilll points?

Or for 0,000001 Skill Points.

Welcome at LVL 80 :D

Each time I get a skill gain message IS it the same skill gain amount?

No, it's random. You might get 0.5 skill from one shot, and 1.5 skill from the next. Also there are kill-bonus skill gains (after you've killed a mob) and these tend to be bigger than the skill gains from a single shot.

Does the amount of skill gain involved in that message change if I kill a larger creature with a larger weapon.

Not sure about the creature, but yes, a larger weapon will give you larger skill gains.

The only reason I ask this odd question is because it does not say how much skill gain I get. It only sais that i gained skill.

You can check the change on the skills page if you want to.

The best and fastest way to check for skill gains for weapon use is the profession window.
Hover the mouse pointer over the dmg and hit for the profession you are skilling to show the progression in .00% increments. Pretty accurate.

James

Back