Zenzile's Hunting Log

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
I'm going to be starting a hunting log here very soon! Yes there are many logs as is so you may thinking why have another? Well I am fairly new to the game, only been playing for a few months. Now back to what I was saying. I chose hunting as my main profession as it's purely fun and enjoyable! Now I also cannot put tons of money into Entropia but can put enough to fund my play. So I will be trying to profit from hunting. I really want to get far and be a succesful hunter, fully free from depositing. Now what you will see in this log is my progression. I will likely start and not be so profitable. I will make changes based on my returns etc which I will likely record for your benefit. I will list some goals of this log below.

Goals of this log
1. Provide myself with logs to keep track of my earnings
2. Allow me to make precise changes to my play
3. Provide you with information on how eco effects returns and much more
4. Last but not least provide you with tips from my mistakes etc + help improve you as a hunter

What will be included in my log
1. Return in tt + mu from hunting
2. Mobs that I hunt + how their mu returns are
3. Possibly changes I make to improve eco/returns
4. Goals + achievements
5. Lots of info to help you make good mob choices etc

This will be a long log over a long period of time.

So what are you waiting for? Subscribe now!

Reactions: Pig
Log 1

Fap: 1.99 ped
Ammo: 74.87 ped
Armor: 3.45 ped
weapon: 3.5 ped
Amps: 19.85 ped

TT Return: 89.85 ped | 86.7% (Ouch)
TT + MU: 93.49 ped | 90.2% (Still sort of ouch)

Loss/Win: -10.17 ped

Guns used: MarCorp Kallous-4 (A104) Breer P4a (A104)
Armor: Nemisis
Fap: Hedoc SK-20 (Not Maxed)
Mob: Molisk (Old-Scavenger)

Last edited:
I just started a log too, I am also low level hunter :)

Subscribing to compare data.

Good luck in you hunts!

Btw 90% return isn't ouch, that's really good.

Log 2

Fap: 3.3 ped
Armor: 9.26 ped
Amps: 36.55 ped
Weapons: 13.56 ped
Ammo: 100 ped
Total Cost: 162.67 ped

TT Return: 140.29 Ped | 86% return
TT + MU: 144.84 | 89% return (Swear something was calculated wrong)

Loss/Win: -17.83 ped

How I went wrong? Probably massive overprotection. Nemi on low drones is not good. Many minimum decays on my armor. As well a weapon upgrade is much needed soon, though this weapon is pretty eco, takes a while to kill. Lastly lots of fap required on a non maxed not too eco fap really hurts. Not a bad run got some skills + had some fun, time to make changes! Nothing I can do about amps. they make me more eco and do more damage so thats what it is. Same with weps.

Last edited:
you did nothing wrong 90% after TT is a good return.

nemesis is a too big armor for molisk, go for an adj pixie +5a or 5b.

its better to have decay on fap (SI heart) than to have on armor, decay on armor dont skill you and eco on SI heart worth it. Hunt are longer but you skill more and do it in eco way, so its worth it !

if you want a tagger get a sir 10. not non sib like fireforge.

good luck

you did nothing wrong 90% after TT is a good return.

nemesis is a too big armor for molisk, go for an adj pixie +5a or 5b.

its better to have decay on fap (SI heart) than to have on armor, decay on armor dont skill you and eco on SI heart worth it. Hunt are longer but you skill more and do it in eco way, so its worth it !

if you want a tagger get a sir 10. not non sib like fireforge.

good luck

Thanks for the info. Yea I just got 2a's and rascal for drones. Why the SIR-10 over the RAW?

Log 3

Weapon: 8.33 ped
Armor: 3.43 ped
Fap: 2.51 ped
Amps: 27.22 ped
Ammo: 100 ped
Total: 141.49 ped

TT Return: 148.69 ped | 105% (WOOT)
TT + MU: 154 ped | 109% (WOOT)

Win/Loss: +12.51 Ped

Well great run for 1. I got a 56 ped global and a few multipliers! My eco changes also helped DRAMATICALLY!

I also previously chipped a few skills to increase my laser pistoleer and got myself an Isis HL5 (L)

Started another run woohoo 59 ped global!! Posting logs soon!

Nevermind, no log tonight, I conclude that I profited. Accidentally stored a bunch in my bank to lighten my load and lost track... Anyway only like 120 ped ammo used definitely got more than that and armor repairs etc were low. Sad about my storing all of my loot but I can safely say with mu my loot was at least 105% and a great run in all.

Nevermind, no log tonight, I conclude that I profited. Accidentally stored a bunch in my bank to lighten my load and lost track... Anyway only like 120 ped ammo used definitely got more than that and armor repairs etc were low. Sad about my storing all of my loot but I can safely say with mu my loot was at least 105% and a great run in all.

Buy a tt refiner and refine your animal leather whenever you get overloaded; 10ped unrefined leather = 100kg ... refined it weighs nothing. I often have to stop and refine 2-4 times per hunt :)

Better then putting it in storage and losing track of your results... gz on the global btw.

Hunting Miner bots when... 128 ped global!! Looted an EWE EP-52 Dissolver (L). Not to mention it has a mu of 150% I'm very happy, log coming soon!

90% of everyone who makes a log will profit :D

Run 4

Ammo: 101 ped
Armor: 6.01 ped
Gun: 11.50 ped
Amp: 25.58 ped
Fap: 2.91 ped
Total: 147 ped

TT return: 212.24 ped | 144% return
MU return: (Not bothering with low tt stuff) 278.18 ped | 189% return

Win/Loss: +131.18 ped

Damn incredible run!!!

grats zenzille! subscribing

Log 5

Alright this run pissed me off very much, got a global on a trox though I was hunting ambu. I have to say ambu have to be one of the worst, most frustrating mobs in game. Return wasn't horrible but pretty bad. Ambu mainly dropped ammo and components for one and then often dropped nova fragments etc. It's not just my return balancing out, Ambu suck lol.

Ammo: 135 ped (Cut this run short due to frustration)
Amps: 51 ped
Weapons: 14 ped
Armor: 4.10 ped
Faps: 3.05 ped
Total: 207.15

Return: 162 ped | 78% (Well we have good and bad, this was bad. I'll try these again sometime)
Return + MU: 165 ped | 79-80%

Win/Loss: -42.15 ped

This run makes me cringe. Oh well I'm still in the win alltogether :) this may also be from mining as I've been making around 100% tt mining.

Hehe at least now i know where all my PEDs into miner bots went. Saw you running around out there and thought "I bet that guy is having a different experience." :laugh:

Just a comment on your bipolar hunt results: with such small runs you're always going to have huge swings +/-. These average out over longer runs for less spectacular wins and losses. It's all the same in the end but makes for less drama. The analysis of the loot and suitability of a particular mob for example, is silly when it's based on a run of a few 100 peds (*cough* ambus).

Cheers

Hehe at least now i know where all my PEDs into miner bots went. Saw you running around out there and thought "I bet that guy is having a different experience." :laugh:

Just a comment on your bipolar hunt results: with such small runs you're always going to have huge swings +/-. These average out over longer runs for less spectacular wins and losses. It's all the same in the end but makes for less drama. The analysis of the loot and suitability of a particular mob for example, is silly when it's based on a run of a few 100 peds (*cough* ambus).

Cheers

Lol I see your point! I suppose I was thinking that but 80% is so bad and it made me oh so sad D:

Hunting Miner bots when... Bam!!! 162 ped global. I'm hitting home runs lately. It's funny though, the first mobs of my runs I get a global lol.

Log 6

Ammo: 104 ped
Weapon: 20 ped (Has to be wrong, strange)
Amp: 28 ped
Armor: 5.05 ped
Fap: 2.62
Total: 159.67 (Some things here I lost track of so I just rounded it up. Most things here are high)

TT return: 273.29 ped | 171% return
TT + MU: 286.97 ped | 180% return

Win/Loss: +127.30 ped

Great run, be expecting loss soon :D

Going well mate, keep it up!

global_143_ped_641488.jpg

As per usual a global on my hunting run of only 200 ped. I was already in the win so, damn.

Removed per request.

Last edited:
Log 7

Armor: 21.32 ped
Weapons: 21.09 ped
Ammo: 200 ped
Amps: 45.20 ped
Fap: 26.8 ped (Wtf?)
Total: 314.41 ped

TT return: 332.67 ped | 106%
TT + MU: 338.03 | 108%

Win/Loss: +23.62

Totally lost it near the end. Got a good global and thought id profit a ton...

Last edited:
Armor: 21.32 ped
Weapons: 21.09 ped
Ammo: 200 ped
Amps: 45.20 ped
Fap: 26.8 ped (Wtf?)
Total: 314.41 ped

TT return: 332.67 ped | 106%
TT + MU: 338.03 | 108%

Win/Loss: +23.62

Totally lost it near the end. Got a good global and thought id profit a ton...

Looks like you mistracked armor as well as fap.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar3kLC5bd-0FdEVJTGpwYVJiaDc4TFJMMm9MNzIzVlE&usp=sharing

Heres a copy of my spread sheet, feel free to copy it. Have attached some runs done as well.

Fill in before run tt of gun armour faps, and after run fill in tt after of gun armour faps.
Fill in loot in boxes.
IMPORTANT take ammo to kill amp and no more or less. Can work out exact loot that way. ie a105 amp has 1768 shots. With p5a and amp its 176.85 ped of ammo.

Alright thanks! And surprisingly the armor was right these mobs hit hard and very fast. The fap was just wierd, got a new one off auction and it was like a 0.5 heal per pec sort of thin, crazy bad. I just can't see that that was right though. Thanks for the spreadsheet :)

I dont think its necessary to only burn ammo you buy and not looted ones... I always hunt till all my usable ammo bought/looted is spent and works fine for me.

http://www.twitch.tv/mordrell/b/403864749

:lolup: last few min of that hunt we grabbed two quick globals and i was definitely on looted ammo at that point ;)

Back