Search & Rescue

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Yesterday (Sunday 11/18) ... was the finale for the Search & Rescue event designed by JSA socmate Zar (rwin at EF), and what a fun experience it was. However, I found it rather challenging to "act" like a damsel in distress, and one who needed rescuing since I played one of the VIP positions. No armor, no fapping (by myself), and no shooting at the mobs along the path ... now HOW hard do you think that was for me.

TheChosenFew (TCF) ... ended up being my rescue team, but any one of the teams would have been incredibly awesome. The VIP's were spread out from each other in the big Atrox and Spider field around the outpost S of PA and W of Troy ... not a nice neighborhood at all to be wandering around in without being able to wear armor, or shoot at the mobs, let alone fap yourself. TCF made a valiant effort in keeping my purple ass safe, but an Atrox Stalker thought otherwise ... a nice 314.8 crit and it was all over. That said, TCF was hell bent on getting me back to the finish line at Troy, so we persevered and made it through anyway.

This is an incredibly fun event, and one that Zar (rwin) and the JSA crew will be expanding on, as well as fine-tuning some details that will make it more exciting and challenging. We are back at the drawing board after learning some things from this first attempt, and will be incorporating some interesting aspects that will make it an event worth experiencing. Stay tuned for the announcement of the next S&R adventure.

In the meantime, thank you again to TCF for your event spirit and friendship, and to all who participated, making this a fun time. Looking forward to meeting up with many of you in the next go'round.

To Zar (rwin) ... you rock my friend, and I am incredibly pleased, AND proud, that you are part of our JSA family indeed.

Back