Amps

Dhorm

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Bharol Beldor Tharak
Could you guys tell me alittle about amps..?

Which one is the absolute best?
Which one is best if you only got like 100 PED to spend on it?
Whats the difference between the different kinds of amps?
Can you use amp on 1 gun and then take it of it and add it to another?
Is the prices on it steady? Does the prices rise?

Well.. all those kind of things..

Oh.. and what does Laser aim do :S? The red dot you know ;) ? (I hope it does more than the red dot :rolleyes: )

You can buy a A103 for very little, and the damage done is almost the same as the A104. These are the only ones I have experience with. You can easily get a A103 for under 100 ped.

Lasers improve your chance to hit. The percentage depends on the type.
Use a scope as well. And put lasers on both your scope AND your gun.
If you can afford it, of course.

Double-clicking on a gun detaches all the attachments. Only then can u repair them, and if you choose, you can attach them to whatever gun you want.
Cheers.

The best thing to do is check some of the charts out there on amps. http://www.pe-wiki.info/ has some amp stats to help you make a good decision. As with anything in PE the lower the decay and better performance are usually the best items to choose. I think A105 is fairly reasonable atm A103 is an ok starter amp. I have used A101/102/103/104/105 A203 and A204 I try to stay away from the crafted amps unless there is one that has a decent economy I have yet to investigate. At the moment all BLP amps are crafted Beast, Cause, Dante, and Evil (though I have never seen an Evil) From experience its worth saving up for a Dante. I can't comment on the Beast since that is fairly new and I never used it. I think 101-103 amps are usually fairly cheap and you can try them to see what works for you. If it doesnt work out more than likely you can sell it for what you got it for.

My personal favorites are A105 and A204 which I still use today. I also liked the A203.

Hope this helps out a bit. Good luck :)

Dhorm said:
Which one is the absolute best?

best amp would be a105 or a204. if we are talkin about laser amps, for blp amps beast or dante.

Dhorm said:
Which one is best if you only got like 100 PED to spend on it?

100 peds your only option is a105 or lesser.

Dhorm said:
Whats the difference between the different kinds of amps?

difference is basicly the damage done and how effectivily u deal it. dam/pec ratio. blp amps works different than laser counterparts, they tend to boost more the damage, but those decay is also lots more.

Dhorm said:
Can you use amp on 1 gun and then take it of it and add it to another?
Is the prices on it steady? Does the prices rise?

yes u can switch same amp between different weapons, of course laser amps with lasers, blp with blp weapons. prices of amps have been kinda steady for the past last year.

Dhorm said:
Oh.. and what does Laser aim do :S?

laser sights improve your ability to hit an target, percentage isnt high though if your aim skill level isnt high enough, to be able to take full potential of lasersights, u should have lets say 3k+ aim? i personally consider scopes and laser sights just waste of decay :)

hope this helps.

It helps ALOT, ty .. I use laser rifle btw

With best, I mean gives best eco.

So, a105 improves my firepower and gives me better eco?

How much :$(both eco and dmg) ? I use Opalo..

Get the amp that produces most damage (NOT the E-amp series). Don't listen to people saying that A105 is more economical than A106 and such. On Opalo you want to maximize the damage, that will be the most efficient solution economy-wise. So get A106 or if it's too expensive A105. Don't bother with the A20X series, they are more uncommon, more expensive and not better (apart from A204 which outputs more damage and cost 1k+ PED).

Can't say more than exactly what Sarah said above! :wise:

Dhorm said:
It helps ALOT, ty .. I use laser rifle btw

With best, I mean gives best eco.

So, a105 improves my firepower and gives me better eco?

How much :$(both eco and dmg) ? I use Opalo..

Opalo + A105 = 24 max dmg and 4.40 max dmg/pec

unamped Opalo is just 8 max dmg and 3.96 max dmg/pec

(edit: A106 gives 2 more max dmg but 0.02 less max dmg/pec :hammer: )

Back