We want a teleporter fee!

Should I add a poll to the thread?

• yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • no

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
Status
So dudes its time to switch ur eyes on the ND thread Eu press :)

If we folow correctely, fees will be our lastset problems:)

lol

:confused: How about a link to the thread you are referring to. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

If this happends i will eat your babies and i will nail all your computer stuffs to the roof so you need to sit upside down, straped to your chair to be able to play, and i will steal your dog and replace it with a cat :( Why do you think jesus had to get crusified? well beucse he came with a suggestion like this to the Mindark <- antoher mindark, who existed back there. so the people was all upset! and they had to something ;______;!

This do acurly sound like the sort of post i would make ... only that i wouldnt get much respons, since it somehow feels like people dosnt always takes me all to serius :rolleyes: AND WHY ISNT MY WINAMP WORKING AS IT SHULD! IM GOIN SAD! :confused:

Speaking of wierd things that happends...
my friend got laid yesterday, i was about to cockblock him as i usualy do with my friends, but i guess this was my way to say sorry to the random guy who wasnt all to pleased that he didnt get a show last week when and after some dealing with the girl who he wanted didnt do anything at all... :scratch2: but since he rejected me thats he lose. :D

And that was the second time winamp died while i was ameking this post amazing. love to you all

well i keep saying the same thing on this kind of threads: STOP GIVING MA IDEAS!!!

I'd be all for a minimal TP fee IF it was to get down from CND... This idea alone has been mentioned numerous times... Alot of players think it's a great suggestion... Most Pilots don't...

But to suggest paying a fee for the use of the TP's on Eudoria and Amethera is just obsurd... We pay enough decay as it is IMO... what next.... a fee just to log in:hammer:

Imagine that we r all @ soccer match, i`m a arbiter and the poster-topic owner is a player that made a foul.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED CARD ............... u r OUT DUDE :spank:

heheheheheheh:laugh::D:D:yay::yay:

If you scroll down the above fast enough you can see shapes and animals and stuff.... :confused:

Last edited:
Overjoyed! :yay:

that's in one word what I am with the response.

One tag even says: "Valygar for president!"

Ive never thought about a career in politics, but this got me thinking. I think I will actually run for president of EU. My first step will be to gather a campaign team, im thinking spin-doctors, experienced politicians, dirt throwers, etc etc.

17th of may 16:00 MA time, at twin peaks I will hold a meeting in which I will present more ideas that I will realise when I'll be president of the Universe. And it's at the same time an oppurtunity for people who want to join my campaign team "V for Valygar, Valygar for President!" to apply.

To ensure a big attending of the meeting, prizes will be given away, and beautiful women will be dancing around me. Fireworks will be fired, and Fruit will be there for everybody.

VALYGAR FOR PRESIDENT! SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!

Unfortunately I cannot attend the campaign meeting, but I would like to join your campaign team. If you are Bush, can I be Dick?

I think it would be a good thing for EU if after the armor/cloth decay MA would introduce a teleporter fee.
Everyone will enjoy this, especially the newcomers. Think it will make me and others wanna play Entropia more often. Why not put a login to game fee. I would totally enjoy that, would make people wanna login more often. :laugh:

I'd be all for a minimal TP fee IF it was to get down from CND... This idea alone has been mentioned numerous times... Alot of players think it's a great suggestion... Most Pilots don't...

But to suggest paying a fee for the use of the TP's on Eudoria and Amethera is just obsurd... We pay enough decay as it is IMO... what next.... a fee just to log in:hammer:

Very very good idea Vixen, a log in fee. YES, i want that!. And maybe we can have a CTD fee, then MA would really become rich. Or an 'item is busy' fee and a 'the creature didnt carry any loot' fee. YES YES YES.
AND: a log off fee, or a pay per-minute-play fee. A TT fee, a storage Fee. "OH, you wanna use a crafting machine?": BAM....fee. Why dont tax the soc. terminals? Big soc, who use it a lot should pay more....

:yay:

I got more: a chat-fee. And a progressive TAX on globals/Hofs /ATH's etc, so not only in LA's. And if you wanna use a gun/riffle in EU, you need a permit/license, FEE. AND and and if you have a Pet, it shits so, you have to pay dung-tax/fee. Cool cool cool, and spaceships are polluting the air, so Eco/tax them. When you die you have to use the revival terminal, hence revival/fee. Hmmmm and don´t the lights in my appartment use electricity?? FEE!

Last edited:
I - R - O - N - Y

just to round things off: OFCOURSE IT WAS IRONY

YEAH I WANT MA TO PIMP THEIR HQ!!!! VERY PLAUSIBLE NO!!!!

Ok im not gonna waste anymore words on this. Thanks to all the people who got it. Sorry to all the people who went mad: lighten up.

Anyway, I got bigger fish to fry, As you can see a new thread has been opened, I'm gonna run for president.

See you all at the convention tomorrow.

just to round things off: OFCOURSE IT WAS IRONY

YEAH I WANT MA TO PIMP THEIR HQ!!!! VERY PLAUSIBLE NO!!!!

Ok im not gonna waste anymore words on this. Thanks to all the people who got it. Sorry to all the people who went mad: lighten up.

Anyway, I got bigger fish to fry, As you can see a new thread has been opened, I'm gonna run for president.

See you all at the convention tomorrow.

good, so I guess someone can lock this thread.

what a wired idea ..... and if you tp ing then you can lot the jackpot:yay:

!!!ih

:monkey:

sdaerht sseltniop no emit hcum ot gnidneps ruoy siht daer nac uoy fi

:twocents: ym

allso, maybe change the topic to "I WANT TP FEE" since you would be the only one thinking this is a good idea :laugh::rolleyes:

Ok now he even stated it was irony. You can stop flaming him now.

It's done. Welcome aboard!

I'm honoured to be your Dick.
If any companies or individuals out there wish to sponsor the campaign in order to be able to influence President Valygar's decisions, they are welcome to channel the funds through me, so the link between the President's controversial decisions and your money will not be too obvious.

aww poor you Dick, need to breath thru the Bush, maybe get some in your eyes too! :cool:

You don't know Dick

This is so utterly useless just like that other thread.

I really don't care about irony in this case.

Making controversial or frivilous threads for the sole purpose of attention whoring, rep accumulation (postive or negative), or EFDs are not permitted on EntropiaForum.

:locked:

Status
Back