Selling: Imp Fap, Imp 2870, Adj Fap, Adj V1, ML-35, etc

ForrestPark

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
Imp Fap, Imp 2870, Phantom M, Thorifoid Spike Club, etc

I am selling the following items. :D

This is an auction.

Most items have a startbid. When bidding reaches my (secret) reserve price the item is yours. You are welcome to retract offers if you're waiting too long, but please give it a few days.

I am looking for PEDs only, but will take offers involving more than 50% PEDs for the first three items.
Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Improved, BO 290k
SOLD!

Omegaton M2870 Improved, SB 75k, BO 80k
SOLD!

Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted, SB TT+50k
SOLD!

Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Adjusted, SB TT+20k, BO TT+23.8k
SOLD!

Meckel & Loch ML-35, SB TT+12k, BO TT+14k
See other thread in my signature

Salamander Set M (7 parts), SB TT+11k, BO 14.3k
SOLD!

Phantom Set M (7 parts), BO TT+6.3k
RESERVED!

A-3 Justifier Mk.V, BO TT+6.8k
SOLD!

Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club, SB TT+4k, BO TT+5.5k
SOLD!

Unique Loughlin Cutter Three, SB TT+1k, BO TT+1.5k
SOLD!

Vigilante Set M (7 parts), SB TT+500, BO TT+650
SOLD!

I am not quitting. This is only a partial sell out. Thanks for bidding. :)

Last edited:
Bump for a sale thread artist!

I am selling the following items. :D

This is an auction.

Each item has a startbid. When bidding reaches my (secret) reserve price the item is yours. You are welcome to retract offers if you're waiting too long, but please give it a few days.

Does this mean that you wont sell unless the Reserve price is met? or once start bid is made you have a timer on it?

SB +500 on Vigi

here many wonderful items for sale, GL than...

SB met means you sell for sure @ that price if noone overbids?

There seems to be some confusion.

This auction is exactly like an ebay auction, only I am not paying any taxes to Neomaven.

There is a start bid, and there is a reserve price. If bidding doesn't reach the reserve price, there is no sale. There is no time limit - but if you want to bid and then retract it a week later when you find something else to buy that is fine - just let me know you have retracted the bid before I contact you to do the deal :)

First post updated with bids so far.

Last edited:
tt+7k on mkV

Ebo

The reserve prices on ebay only work on cars, right? but not on heal equipment ;)
:p

GL 4 the sale, gotta look if i can free some peds ^^

HI ForrestPark, I will bid tt+13.5k for the ML-35.Cheers.

If bidding doesn't reach the reserve price, there is no sale.

There is no time limit

How about you make it easier for everyone, just no SB, cause there really aint any, and add the BO / your reserve price .. oh wait, you actually want ppl to go above your BO .. are ppl really gonna bid in such a format ?

New bids updated on main page. Thanks for bidding. :)

Edit: In response to the last two posts, the eventual sale price for the first three (high end) items will inevitably be arranged/discussed by PMs with the buyer. This always happens so it really doesn't matter what format the auction is in. Get a grip.

Second Edit: All items bar one will be sold for substantially less than I paid for them.

Last edited:
oops i was under the impression the reserve price was the BO , but now i understand that you may not even sell att SB , well in that case i withdraw my bid. cant hold my peds not knowing if bid is accepted or not.

cheers

ermik

Thanks for new bids. I will take a look at in game auction tonight and set a few more buyouts.

One or two items may get transferred to in-game auction tonight, in which case they will be removed here.

Forrest

Each item has a startbid. When bidding reaches my (secret) reserve price the item is yours. You are welcome to retract offers if you're waiting too long, but please give it a few days.

Thanks for new bids. I will take a look at in game auction tonight and set a few more buyouts.

One or two items may get transferred to in-game auction tonight, in which case they will be removed here.

Forrest

Still do not get what you mean.

You talk about Start bid buyouts and reserve price.

I think normally people who make a auction here or bid on auctions here think the startbid is the minimum amount of peds you would sell the item. Why write a strartbid when you do not want to sell for that price in the first place?

In my view:

It is not a startbid when you do not want to sell for this price

It is not a startbid when you do not want to sell for this price

But as you can retract your bid, it is not a real bid either, so all is cool :D

Maybe it isn't an auction ...
Maybe the items aren't even real ... :D

I'm sure all will get their stuff for the right price, even if it is not transparant and the seller just hopes to get the most out of it (like we all do in one way or another)

Free Bump for the imp fap :ahh:

But as you can retract your bid, it is not a real bid either, so all is cool :D

Maybe it isn't an auction ...
Maybe the items aren't even real ... :D

I'm sure all will get their stuff for the right price, even if it is not transparant and the seller just hopes to get the most out of it (like we all do in one way or another)

Free Bump for the imp fap :ahh:

Bids where retracted for other reasons in other sales threads too but to place a startbid on a item and then not selling it for that price "perverts"(is a misues or how to say this) the word startbid.
Normally sellers wrie then that they might not sell the item if they feal the price dose not fit their ballpark but they then normally do not place a startbid on such a item.

The Adjusted FAP is now sold.

Thanks for offer on Adj V1, Scoutnisse. Sorry I can't take it but you knew that anyway. I've had worse offers!! :)

Buyouts added for some other items.....

By the way, last night I checked in-game for the TT values of certain items:

Cutter Three (Unique!) has a TT value of 1824 PED
Thorifoid Club has a TT value of 543 PED
Adj V1 has TT of 600 PED
Imp 2870 has a TT of 1350 PED

Last edited:
very nice price on the phantom btw

free bump

There seems to be some confusion.

This auction is exactly like an ebay auction, only I am not paying any taxes to Neomaven.

There is a start bid, and there is a reserve price. If bidding doesn't reach the reserve price, there is no sale. There is no time limit - but if you want to bid and then retract it a week later when you find something else to buy that is fine - just let me know you have retracted the bid before I contact you to do the deal :)

First post updated with bids so far.

Can you win an auction before your secret reserved price is met?
If not, then why are you setting the SB. I see SB as minimum price a person likes to have for the item.

Can you win an auction before your secret reserved price is met?
If not, then why are you setting the SB. I see SB as minimum price a person likes to have for the item.

Maybe the secret reserve will be adjusted to the bids.

Seller sets the rules, if you dont like them, don't bid.

Maybe the secret reserve will be adjusted to the bids.

Seller sets the rules, if you dont like them, don't bid.

not to go offtopic (but I am) when you have a minimum price in mind then you should take that as startbid but ok.

Ive seen real life auctions and then a seller can decide not to sell the item even when a few bids were made above starting bid.

i bid the startbid on the vigi set

Back