Help: Login Problem

lilmoo

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Mista Jagwarr Flayer
I have been able to login in several times but it takes me roughly one hour to do so and I am thinking this is not happening to most or is it?

I can get to the login screen fine, I enter my name and password and then click enter. At that point it freezes for about 10 seconds then music begins and goes to the enter gold card screen.

The enter security number screen almost always changes to lost connection after 5 seconds and the next time I try to log I get the your avatar is already logged in message but I never entered my gold card number so I am not logged in.

Every once in a while after trying for an hour, though sometimes less, the login process works like normal and I get in.

I have tried suggested methods of getting it to work such as run as adm, reinstalled completely, updated everything etc.

I would like to know if anyone else has this problem or if anyone could suggest a solution.

Vista 32 home, 8800 GT, Q6600

Ty Bernz for pointing me in the right direction.

maybe this is graphics related some how... been so many problems its hard to trouble shoot them all :laugh:

Back