New free tool ready: EntropiaBay Dynamic Signature

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
EntropiaBay Official Tread
The-inventory-calculator
AuctionData tool: the new mytwopecs?????
Trade dynamic Signature
Mob Attack Calculator Tool- Study-Collaboration

Hello all
It‘s finally time to present you the last tool created by EntropiaBay.com

EntropiaBay Dynamic Signature!!!!!

dendri.gif

Yes, we have our own dynamic signature that will display your offers each 30 seconds. In the signature it will be shown the offer title (not just the item name, but a customized title), tt price, end price, market price % and + and the listing number for an easy research in the basic search window at EntropiaBay.com

Where your signature can be used? In each post, thread, forum, blog, facebook etcetc. In each web resource where the owner will be so nice to allow you to use it. About EF, just use the EntropiaBay dynamic signature, like your main signature

Why use the EntropiaBay dynamic signature? Because in a RCE sell and buy items is a central feature of the game. Because it will permit you to gain some peds (sellers) or save some peds (buyers). In general, it can support the trade systems and therefore the global game economy. If you save some peds buying a gun probably you will use the saved peds to by ammo or other tools, increasing the loot poll and supporting the craft system. If, like seller, you can save some peds probably you will recycle the saved peds in crafting, hunting, mining etcetc. Actually, you will strongly support the global economy. The EntropiaBay dynamic signature will help you in this, increasing your private offers possibility, a permanent and dynamic window on your business.

What is the advantage of using this dynamic signature and not others? Simple, only the EntropiaBay dynamic signature helps you to gain or save peds.

How much does it cost? Well, I can ask you to name “EntropiaBay” your team in game ……. or I can ask you a little donation in Ped? in $ ? or…… NO, the EntropiaBay dynamic signature is FREE for all registered users. Go to My account, signature image, select a signature and save. Then, always in My Account, select update signature. Copy and paste the generated code everywhere. The dynamic signature will show all your offers present in the EntropiaBay database, loading a new one each 30 seconds.

One dynamic signature or many? You can select right now between many signatures created by Global Design (dynamic private trade) and Barahdur (all the rest). We think they did already a great job but…. we are open mind, if u want try to make some nice we will be more than happy to support and show your art skills. Actually we will allow you to put your…..sign in the EntropiaBay signature. But more than this, if you want a signature for your soc, team, business….go ahead, we will be happy to host it (but the signature will be public, each one can use it. To make a personal one in fact we need to charge you for the coding time but at this moment we want to be a totally ”free to use” resource, so this possibility is not active.)

At the end, the EntropiaBay dynamic signature will strongly support your business, will strongly permit people to save peds enjoying your offers and bring to your activity evidence never possible before.

Enjoy the new tool from EntropiaBay.com

Last edited:
interesting...

bump... nice looking tool.

Bump for an awesome tool

thx mate i hope you will enjoy to use our service: a signature that will help you in your private trade and shop/booth/shopkeeper business.
Just insert your offer in the entropiabay.com database and follow the instruction in the first post in this tread.

GL

Neat!,

I have to be honest though, the only thing I don't like is the looks of it. It looks somewhat un-professional. Aside from that, awesome.

luckily you can choice between many:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and more are coming, maybe you can design one for you or for your soc too

ciao and thx for your comment

Great feature. Thanks!

Little bump for a free dynamic signature

Oh that's pretty cool. I better start selling my stuff on EntropiaBay again. I stopped since VU10 for some reason...

awesome tools, thanks!

nice little tool ;)

What a fantastic idea that was brought into fruition.

Back