Lexie's tradings service

Lexie

Old Alpha
Edward Lexie Lexinton
Dear entropian,

Let me introduce myself.

I started EU begin january 2009. I started like most noobs sweating like hell. Little by little i started as a trader and made me a little trading funds.
Irl i'm from belgium 36 years old and father off 2 boys .

So you can find me almost every day from 21 hours till 24 hours ( european time ) in twin @ balcony. Look for a blause textured coat, burgundy shade, and sword in the hand.

Buying:

All ores and enmatter found on calypso ( refined and unrefined same rates, except for oil )

Craft residue ( metal an energy matter ).

All wools, hides, skins, leathers.

Muscle Oil.

Foul bone, Molisc teeth

Look in the trade channel, i always announce the rates off the most common ores & enms.

I work with fasttrade, a ocr scran program. Works fast and accurate.

My motto: Fair prices is fair trade ;)

If ppl wanna trade with me don't hesitate to send me a pm. If you don't have me on FL then go to the player register and ask a friend request. Then we can negotiate where we can trade.

ps : I'm mostly hunting lately but it's good to have a break now and then ;)

greetings Lex

ps: sorry for the bad english

Last edited:
Buying:

All ores and enm ( refined and unrefined )

Craft residue ( metal an energy matter ) always -3% day mu

Hey, so do you buy ores/enmatters at -3%? Or do you only buy crafting residue at -3%?
Thanks,
Chris

Hey,

Most rates i announce in trade channel like i said.
Mostly the rates i buy are:
100 - 120% = -3%
120 - 130% = -4%
130 - 140% = -5%

These rates are a guideline.

Cy in twin @ balcony hope you can bring me nice stuff ;)

Last edited:
A a belgium trader first time I see that :D GL

Lexie provides quick professional service to me and my friends on a daily basis! Always happy to do business with him and I've never had any problems.

Thx jimbo for your trust , always welcome m8

Looking for some crafters who need cheap stuff.
Tell me what you need and i save it for you.
Message me in EF or contact me @ twin balcony.

Bump, still looking for crafter who need cheap stuff

:twocents: I start to play the same time as you and always trade with you the best deals thx Lexie

Bump for a colleague !! ;D

A bump for my favourite trader :yay:

A bump for one of my (many) favourite socmembers :yay:

A bumb "int west vlams" cause we need more of us ingame :D

I don't trade meself; but I can always count on him to have nexus when I need it; and always accepts even the crapiest smallest piles of ores.
Find him in Twins; yellow purple coat and a light saber (think it's a replica from dark vaders one :D ) in his hand.

:wtg:

Good Trusted Trader

I am a player from january 2008, never deposit RL cash, so I must Sweat and be carefull how I trade my Loot... I meet in time a lots of Traders but the best and easiest buisnesses I do with Lexie!... Thanks Lexie and have GL in Entropia!!!... Thanks God that Lexie exist!... :)

A bump for my favourite trader :yay:

A bump for one of my (many) favourite socmembers :yay:

A bumb "int west vlams" cause we need more of us ingame :D

I don't trade meself; but I can always count on him to have nexus when I need it; and always accepts even the crapiest smallest piles of ores.
Find him in Twins; yellow purple coat and a light saber (think it's a replica from dark vaders one :D ) in his hand.

:wtg:

I am a player from january 2008, never deposit RL cash, so I must Sweat and be carefull how I trade my Loot... I meet in time a lots of Traders but the best and easiest buisnesses I do with Lexie!... Thanks Lexie and have GL in Entropia!!!... Thanks God that Lexie exist!... :)

Thx for the comments, see you soon in game :ahh:

Bump for trading service

---
---

% For this??

Do u buy oils???

GL

---
---

% For this??

Do u buy oils???

GL

Come in twin and ask me for the current rates off them. It make no sense to post them here because tomorrow they can change already.

No i don't buy animal oil :(

Back