Info: distribution of TIR values

IvoL

Dominant
Society
Natural Born Killers
Peregrine IvoL Falcon
I've inventorised my items and found some interesting things.
Basically I collected all the TIR data of 211 items, and can sort them in various ways now.

The first thing that this "proves" is the "random"/"normal" distrbution of the TIRs.
The items are a mix of weapons, many armors, and some mining kit and faps.
The majority is unL, but there is a fair few Ls in as well.

I'll post more details on the various categories later, first just the raw, unfiltered collection of data, put in a graph:

click to enlarge

This graph contains 2110 TIR values, sorted ascendingly.

I also created a histogram:

click to enlarge

Same data, plotted in steps of five (ie 0~5 is one bar, 6~10 the next).

What you can clearly see is the random-like/normal distribution.
Of course these is not nearly an infinite number of samples, so one can't say for sure...however...

What do you think?

average TIRs per category (armor / weapon / unL L / ...)

see average TIRs per category for more detailed data

I didn't know how to incorporate this into EF in a somewhat decent looking way... :dunno::dunno:

will add number of items per cat later

Last edited:
reserved as well

probably the tir can be from 1-200 on a UL item, with a very small chance getting the most extreme values.

could you not find any with higher numbers? they are around.

Ive checked(tho not recorded) approximately 3,000 tt items now to see their spread. ~1200 opallos, ~1200 vivo T1, ~200 or so of tt fists, and both kinds of excavators.

The best ive found so far is an average of 156. Seems you get an average of ~140 every 200 ish tries. 130 ish ever 100 ish tries.

Highest single tier number ive seen is 189 i believe, don't remember any higher. Anyone find a TT item with higher then 200 on a tier? Wondering what is possible.

Ive seen MUCH higher for limited weapons, but after checking about 3000 tt items i duno if its possible for those.

Back