Question: General loot pre/post - tier/VU10?

Is the loot getting worse post VU10/Tier introduction?

• Total voters
for me loot wasn't really that horrid, after vu10 came it went alittle worse. after tier patch it went down to merly 50% return rate on everything hehe ^^

so atm its so crap I barley bother to hunt much at all unless its for fun with friends hehe

Don't forget that if you take a break from the game other players will advance and get better, you have more high level players competing about the bigger mobs/loots and in the last year the inflow of new players have not been so big as the years before. You have fallen a bit down in "the pyramid".

You forgot the poll option: "loot got better after vu 10 and worse after the tier patch"

That would have been the one i picked, but since that wasnt there had to vote its better after vu10/tier. Thats what my records show anyway, but i suspect nothing has changed, other then their screw up with ammo after the tier patch that was fixed after 1 day.

Your poll is also asking 2 different questions with only one answer possible. Yet some of the answers only pertain to 1 question not 2, so you are not going to get accurate results.

Back