Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Someone can explain m this? :eek:

You got an extra use. win.

wow shame that is a bug :eek:

would be nice to stop paying markup on the last 3% of a L tools tt.

Congrats on the extra use I think. ;)

Kosmos

Are you certain the amp was full tt when you bought/crafted it?

I buy many times os 104 to my dear society mate cremilde travolta si]implicio that was the case...

Look even if u craft why should craft machine give you oa at 0 tt?

Still so after relog? Else it may be out of sync with server.

The 0.00PED is clearly an indicator to how much loot is in that area :D

/joking

I have this oa more then 1 week to many relog alreaddy :D

Someone can explain m this? :eek:

There was prolly some server lag at the moment it was at minimum tt and then you pressed again and it registered after which makes the tt 0 insted of minimum tt.

I never said it was reported to ma months ago - i said the exploiters were using it for months untill it was reported... And yes - more names comes to mind except those 2 ....

oops posted in wrong thread :D

Oooops don't see it was before the new VU

Min tt on oa-104 (now level 7) is 3.6 ped. Dropping both at the same time decays the amp 4 ped each drop. So drop number 19 you are at 4 ped tt, still above 3% condition limit, drop 20 takes you to 0 tt. Try dropping only 1 type at a time, it will still stop at the old 39 drops/2 ped tt.

EDIT: Opps, above relevant now, but pic is either a glitch or something else since it was before this VU :p

If you could use this amp without TT and you were using it to make profit, this is answer to the question about ban, I think.

The explanation is that this amp got crafted and either missed residue during crafting or it was intentional.

Then the way the decay work make u use the amp Xtimes, the tt u had on the amp was not full so to not scam you they made u able to use another click out of the amp instead of letting u have a amp that had more than 3% decay but supposed to be broke...

exemple 120ped amp got 39 click, when u done doing it u have 3ped left on amp and its broke.

you had maybe 118ped value on the amp, so at the 38click u ended with 5ped instead. u had still another click available since it wasnt at 3% but ur 39'th click went under the normal 3% so it shown 0% after that last click.

its a way to get a free drop since on last click ur over 3% and under 3% after it... but kinda rare to find amp that arent full tt.

The explanation is that this amp got crafted and either missed residue during crafting or it was intentional.

Then the way the decay work make u use the amp Xtimes, the tt u had on the amp was not full so to not scam you they made u able to use another click out of the amp instead of letting u have a amp that had more than 3% decay but supposed to be broke...

exemple 120ped amp got 39 click, when u done doing it u have 3ped left on amp and its broke.

you had maybe 118ped value on the amp, so at the 38click u ended with 5ped instead. u had still another click available since it wasnt at 3% but ur 39'th click went under the normal 3% so it shown 0% after that last click.

its a way to get a free drop since on last click ur over 3% and under 3% after it... but kinda rare to find amp that arent full tt.

That is a very logical explanation :)

~Danimal

Yes seems this can happen if one use costs more then 3% of the item, but that AMP costs less then 3% per use (3% 120= 3.6), so this is no explanation :), It should end up above 0.00 anytime, maybe the ampuser has to check if it still has 0.00XXXX on it.

hm as 3% = 3.6 is so far over the usecost of 3PED, it almost assured that this is a bug. it should always have a min of 0.6 left at least

Last edited:
At a point there was a problem with shops where you could store more items than you should be able to, most remember that I think.

However, when this bug got fixed there was still something (similar?) to be noticed:

If you had more items in- or outside the shop than the specs allowed (less TT than should be possible on your amp?) you could add items forever (you could keep on mining?) until you removed enough things to come in specs range (until you TT'd the amp that should have been TT'd?) . Then the bug (exploit?) was gone.

Possible?

Back