Teams crossing / bug

Robotek

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Botek Robotek Jura
Hi, I wrote a support ticket, but got no other info yet except that they forwarded to some department...

Was wondering If anyone else got this bug... If I remember correctly, I think this is an old bug, saw It once a couple of years back, not sure thou.

Here is how It went... We were 3 ppl in team..., then after some time, this team got disbanded automatically.. the leader said he didnt disband it. Was not really an issue, I thought to myself, maybe he unintentionally clicked the disband.
Then we made another team, same ppl, but with different team name.. after some 10min. in the team chat appeared "Very bad girl" and some other avatar name wich I dont remember also "girl angel" or something... besides their chat also their loots appeared in our team... was like :eek:. My m8, wouldn`t invite someone in team without checking with the rest of us.., and he didn`t invite none.
Its a bug, we could "spy" on their conversations and loots... It seems they didnt see our team chat as they continued to hunt/loot stuff.. the 3 of us were just baffled..lool, then we disbanded the team.

I aint joining any team anytime soon...lol Dont want some random ppl read what I talk with my teammates...:ahh:

Cheers,
Robo:smoke:

had random team disbands as a known bug.

Had the 'pilot bug' (back in the days when they had them) where I could see chats from the pilot and those around them flying to and from planet after being on CP/CND myself - but not seen this one in team yet...

New 'dynamic' element from MA perhaps? :rolleyes::eek:

Had the same problem, except I wasn't in a team at all. I could see other peoples loots appearing in my chat.
This happened yesterday twice (three times if you count the time I got confused by someone copy/pasting their PK text lol) I will try and remember to screenshot it next time... not for a support case, just to post here.
Support isn't being supportive of me with my issues, so I refuse to help address their/MA issues.

We had a team disband on CP on Saturday night for no reason.

I remember the other bug you are on about which I last saw about two years ago. Two of us were hunting in a WoF support team, lost connection and got kicked from our team and couldn't rejoin so we made our own. For the next hour or so we had random people leaving and joining and could see all their loot and deaths etc. It happened around the time of the LG they had to postpone about an hour before it was due to start because of all the server issues.

The bug with one particular F hairstyle and wearing a coat is also back again where you get a blinding light on the back of the neck. It's been fixed once in VU10 already :rolleyes:

Loot systems is bugged now. Something happened, they were messing with it. CND is the proof. This is another one.

Ok, thanks for reply`s everyone.

Good thing that my team was/is not the only one experiencing It.:silly2:

Scary thing, the bugs from the past... and sad that ce2 conversion didn`t squash them all oldy`s.

The support case is still opened, maybe I update It with the link to here?! In any case I will update 1st post when/if I get any more info from MA/FPC.

Cheers,

Hi, I wrote a support ticket, but got no other info yet except that they forwarded to some department...

Was wondering If anyone else got this bug... If I remember correctly, I think this is an old bug, saw It once a couple of years back, not sure thou.

Here is how It went... We were 3 ppl in team..., then after some time, this team got disbanded automatically.. the leader said he didnt disband it. Was not really an issue, I thought to myself, maybe he unintentionally clicked the disband.
Then we made another team, same ppl, but with different team name.. after some 10min. in the team chat appeared "Very bad girl" and some other avatar name wich I dont remember also "girl angel" or something... besides their chat also their loots appeared in our team... was like :eek:. My m8, wouldn`t invite someone in team without checking with the rest of us.., and he didn`t invite none.
Its a bug, we could "spy" on their conversations and loots... It seems they didnt see our team chat as they continued to hunt/loot stuff.. the 3 of us were just baffled..lool, then we disbanded the team.

I aint joining any team anytime soon...lol Dont want some random ppl read what I talk with my teammates...:ahh:

Cheers,

Lol never had that happen to me before, pretty weird though. :/

happnes few days back in swunt
team disband randomly and aftehr team reamke
all who not relog reads second team chat
we all wished them luck but none of theirs atroxes and argos werent global size, so we cant confirm if it gives you even second team swirlies

Last edited:
random team disbaned

Here

I just got it now; can't recreate and failed if I retry.

see pic below;

cheer;

dandy

Back