Chi Unit recruiting

Suu Miles

Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Suu Miles
Chi Unit

About us:

Chi Unit is a friendship society and has been around since 2005.
Most of our members have a lot of RL, some have families with kids. We are dedicated players, but we are no hardcore gamers (well, some of us are at times). That means skills and money are not required for joining Chi Unit or having fun. We manage to have opalo hunters as well as 150k total-skills hunters (who also love the odd opalo hunt, lol) and miners working and playing together. We are able to craft hunting and mining gear for mid-lvl-players.

Our members come from all around the world mostly European though, English is the soc language. We got a forum and a skype group where we organise hunts and chat regularly. (More info on that when joining.)

Philosophy:

Chi Unit is here to help newbies as well as experienced players in their EU-life. Respect, fairness, friendliness and a huge dose of humor is what drives us. We know each other by name, not by rank. Together we try to reach our personal goals ingame, and have a good giggle doing so.

Membership Guidlines:

Be nice and friendly, always try to help.
Be careful and thoughtful, don't get scammed! Respect others, no matter where they come from, or if they have language issues. Trust the seniors, they are here for quite some time and know what they say. The seniors are there to help out new players and guide and guard newbies!
The most important of all: HAVE FUN!

Spread around the chi-spirit!!! :wtg:

So, who are we looking for?

We are open to anyone who is friendly and relaxed, may it be a recreational gamer or a next-gen-uber. Depositers and non- depositers, all welcome!
Feel free to contact any of our members ingame or on the forum or simply apply at the soc terminal!

CH CH CH CHI UNIT!!!
:yay:

Bumpedibump.

We got some new people recently and are curently doing quite some tp runs! Still room for more of course :yay:

Good Luck to an awesome and friendly society! best of wishes on your growth and commitment to the game. :)

Chi Unit

About us:

Chi Unit is a friendship society and has been around since 2005.
Most of our members have a lot of RL, some have families with kids. We are dedicated players, but we are no hardcore gamers (well, some of us are at times). That means skills and money are not required for joining Chi Unit or having fun. We manage to have opalo hunters as well as 150k total-skills hunters (who also love the odd opalo hunt, lol) and miners working and playing together. We are able to craft hunting and mining gear for mid-lvl-players.

Our members come from all around the world mostly European though, English is the soc language. We got a forum and a skype group where we organise hunts and chat regularly. (More info on that when joining.)

Philosophy:

Chi Unit is here to help newbies as well as experienced players in their EU-life. Respect, fairness, friendliness and a huge dose of humor is what drives us. We know each other by name, not by rank. Together we try to reach our personal goals ingame, and have a good giggle doing so.

Membership Guidlines:

Be nice and friendly, always try to help.
Be careful and thoughtful, don't get scammed! Respect others, no matter where they come from, or if they have language issues. Trust the seniors, they are here for quite some time and know what they say. The seniors are there to help out new players and guide and guard newbies!
The most important of all: HAVE FUN!

Spread around the chi-spirit!!! :wtg:

So, who are we looking for?

We are open to anyone who is friendly and relaxed, may it be a recreational gamer or a next-gen-uber. Depositers and non- depositers, all welcome!
Feel free to contact any of our members ingame or on the forum or simply apply at the soc terminal!

CH CH CH CHI UNIT!!!

Bump it up

Hi all we are looking for some new members to join our soc. no level requirements. no equipment requirements.
looking for new and old players alike to help build our soc up.
Send me a PM or apply at the soc terminal.

we like hunting :D any proffesions welcome tho

Chi Chi Chi, Le Le Le! :D
GL all.

One of the few regrets I have had in EU, is that when Chiunit absorbed TZARS I didn't go. GL folks. Anyone looking for a Soc could do allot worse.

One of the few regrets I have had in EU, is that when Chiunit absorbed TZARS I didn't go. GL folks. Anyone looking for a Soc could do allot worse.
well if you ever find yourself socless get on that soc terminal ;)

and a bump for the day :)

bumpage for the day :)

bump :)
recruiting American & European timezones

Bump

Hi all. thought i'd bump the old recruitment thread :)

had some new members recently welcome to you all ;)
we still have room for more though. I think we have got people on most of the time now throughout the 24 hr period. got a good bunch, diverse bunch lol. Chi is going worldwide ;)

usually at least an opalo hunt going on and new people are more than welcome. tp running is also our thing if you need it.
get your name down on here, pm any of us or apply at the soc terminal.

**we are based on calypso predominantly**

waves nervusly

:yay: Stands before the Society Terminal, kicks it a few times to
insure its working.Thinks to herself:eyecrazy:hmmm I gess it is.
Maby but what if it isn't:confused:

bump it

:yay: Stands before the Society Terminal, kicks it a few times to
insure its working.Thinks to herself:eyecrazy:hmmm I gess it is.
Maby but what if it isn't:confused:

{{Bump it up }}
Hi all we are looking for some new members to join our soc. no level requirements. no equipment requirements.
looking for new and old players alike to help build our soc up.
Send me a PM or apply at the soc terminal.
we like hunting any proffesions welcome . {{{ hello any one here}} sighs while pointing in the direction of
the Soc terminal:lolup:

Back