missions that reward with attributes

thanks for your work

step 2 - traveling mission = 1 agility. broker : Lt. Funk near City of Dreams TP.
step 3 - kill 50 zombies = 1 agility. broker : Drill Sgt Breakerz between 2 tp's BAMF HQ and B.A.M.F. Headquarters

Step 1 and step 2 no longer give agility :scratch2:

Step 1 and step 2 no longer give agility :scratch2:

none of the RT missions give u attribute rewards, they used to give it, not anymore 'cause of the stamina bug exploit shit. as they are not able at RT HQ they just removed rewards all together.

i have posted it here before that they haven't got rewards anymore.

ok .. after some time away - I've updated the original post.

• redirected RockTropia missions
  • added an Arkadia mission section
    added Oro mission chain as found here
  • updated Calypso missions :
    Allo - Handgun reward / 10k mission
    Sumima - Support Weapons reward / 10k mission
    Longu - 10k mission rewards
    Argo - Athletics reward / bronze mission
    Eviscerator - updated 10k mission reward info

• Next Island - added link for papoo mob waves mission

If you can see anything that should be there .. let me know. ;)

Thanks Mom for this, lots of great info here.

Your a treasure :yup:

:beerchug:
Viper

Feffoid 10k mission completed finally: :yay:

Athletics before: 1565
Athletics after: 3982

Using Chipping optimizer that's pretty much 60.00 PED of Athletics, give or take a few points.

The old NI missions were removed when the Papoo mission chain was added, and can no longer be done :(

Shinkiba Bronze 10k isn't currently listed.

Reward is: Agility and a choice of Perception, Weapons Handling, Aim or Athletics.

I chose Athletics and it went from 2914.5 to 3172.5. Dont know what this equates to.

I never, ever want to shoot these things again. :)

okey dokey - updated first post and passed out + reps
ty so much for the help ! :thumbup:

Bah! You didn't note the post about the original NI missions (ones giving attributes) being removed. Sadly I came to NI looking for them today :/

I'm reading this to understand that attribute missions on next island have been removed, correct?

I'm reading this to understand that attribute missions on next island have been removed, correct?
There is, currently, at least one attribute mission. The new Papoo Infestation mission gives agil, but the old missions (still listed here) were removed.

Poor Mom must've had "one of those days". She +repped me for posting the info, announced that she'd updated the OP, but forgot to actually update the OP :laugh:.

The reason why I said "at least one" attribute mission is that they might have added more, last update. I've heard uncomfirmed rumours to that effect
jay :)

Reactions: Mac
Bah! You didn't note the post about the original NI missions (ones giving attributes) being removed. Sadly I came to NI looking for them today :/

Bah! I'm human, shit happens, life goes on ... fixed.

just finished sumimas and i choose supportweapons ,but i got an different tt number as alina
my support went from 987 to 4352 so thats around 85.75 ped tt

just finished sumimas and i choose supportweapons ,but i got an different tt number as alina
my support went from 987 to 4352 so thats around 85.75 ped tt

That's odd.
I noticed Alina did not post the from and to levels, so I assume yours is more accurate (also because the level you got was rather at the low end. don't know about alina's though). Up to now in all other occasions differences have been explained sooner or later.

@Alina, did you wrote down your from and to levels?

Last edited:
FYI. I finnished 10k Fouls a couple of weeks ago. My choice of skill was handgun and I went from 5205 to 5444 points, using the entropedia skill calc gives me a tt value of 29,54ped. Not 20 peds as this thread and entropedia says.

/Pete

FYI. I finnished 10k Fouls a couple of weeks ago. My choice of skill was handgun and I went from 5205 to 5444 points, using the entropedia skill calc gives me a tt value of 29,54ped. Not 20 peds as this thread and entropedia says.

/Pete

Thanks for posting Pete.

The 20ped tt is for the Melee Combat skill choice, which was confirmed here.

I'll update Entropedia now you've confirmed the reward for the Handgun choice.

/Pete

Well, that is totally not surprising, as you are the first one (that I have seen) to report choosing Handgun.

There were three earlier reports, that all choose Melee, which has consistently been around 20 ped. The asssumption has been made that all rewards were equal for the lower level mobs but you proved it wrong!

Thank you for reporting the skillreward of HG with the corresponding from and jump to skillevels. +REP!

PS In the following thread I keep track of the reports I've seen. I just added your HG to it. Rifle is probably 30 ped as well, but I will keep it as unreported.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...encies-rewards-natural-order-18th-mission-etc.

Thanks for posting Pete.

The 20ped tt is for the Melee Combat skill choice, which was confirmed here.

I'll update Entropedia now you've confirmed the reward for the Handgun choice.

Hi Serica, we probably should consider to look at Hiryuu too. As it seem have the same skillreward choices, but only one person (Mega), that I know off have reported to finish it and chose Rifle (30 ped). I would suspect HG for Hiryuu is also 30 ped, but Melee probably 20 ped.

Hi Serica, we probably should consider to look at Hiryuu too. As it seem have the same skillreward choices, but only one person (Mega), that I know off have reported to finish it and chose Rifle (30 ped). I would suspect HG for Hiryuu is also 30 ped, but Melee probably 20 ped.

I update Entropedia as I see the info posted as confirmed on forum, or notice it myself.

Making assumptions or speculations about info is better left on the forum until confirmed, imho.

I update Entropedia as I see the info posted as confirmed on forum, or notice it myself.

Making assumptions or speculations about info is better left on the forum until confirmed, imho.

I agree!

But when I look at Entropedia at the 10K hiryuu, its looks like all three skillchoices have 30 ped TT reward.
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Iron_Challenge:_10000_Hiryuu
And for 10K foul, at the right side of the page, the 30 ped for HG was added, and after Melee it says 20 ped. So far so good, but there is also the whole chain, with in the last box (bottom), only 20 ped for Melee.
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Iron_Challenge:_10000_Foul
You see?
---

I hope Danielle finds the time to update OP with latest info.

Searching here, the only confirmed skill reward that I've seen for the 10k Hiryuu mission is Mega's Rifle choice (~30ped tt).

I see no confirmation of the Melee reward for that mission, and my guess is that the person who added it simply copied and pasted from a different mission.

So .. I've updated the reward for Rifle skill.

ok .. I think I got it all updated - let me know, if not :tiphat:

I have some corrections:

bronze mission : 10k argos of scout maturity or higher = 1 agility plus (~30 tt) Diagnosis, (? tt) Melee Combat, (? tt) Inflict Ranged Damage or (~20 tt)athletics skill.

Diag is unknown... I think. Where have you seen this one?
IRD and Athletics are both approx 20 ped:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2759382&viewfull=1#post2759382
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-Completed!&p=2518916&viewfull=1#post2518916

10k armax = 1 stamina plus a choice between (~45 tt) Inflict Ranged Damage or (? tt) Inflict Melee Damage skill.
Armax has been re-stated by mission completer to be 40 ped: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2656945&viewfull=1#post2656945

bronze mission : 10k atrox of old maturity or higher = 1 stamina plus a choice between (? tt) explosive projectile weaponry, (~100 tt) athletics skill, (? tt) courage, or (~50 tt) first aid
Courage is also approx 100 ped TT:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...sion-Finally&p=2758238&viewfull=1#post2758238
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ssion-Matrix&p=2729351&viewfull=1#post2729351

Paul

Back