Selling: Kesmek Bett unlimited

Imperious

Elite
Society
Freelance
Imperious TheSavior Heroim
As the title says,

I am currently selling an unlimited shortblade, the Kesmek Bett. It is unique, the only one in-game.

Click here for weapon stats:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=694

Shortblades are fast attacking weapons allowing plenty of time to heal and are known to be very good for boosting Health Points and increasing the Strength attribute, which also increases HP.

It only has a weight of 1.5 kg. meaning you don't have to carry around the extra weight of ammo, allowing your hunts to last longer without having to visit a trade center. Also there is no extra cost of having to constantly repair an amp.

Max TT: 10496 ped, currently full TT.
Min TT: 5248 ped

SIB starts @level 26
Maxed @level 30

The Kesmek Bett has an attack speed of 53 uses per minute with a DPS of 56.5 dmg/sec, with an average DPS of 39.2 dmg/sec. Eco = 2.835

In comparison a Bicak Blix has an attack speed of 52 uses per minute with a DPS of 51.1 dmg/sec, with an average DPS of 35.5 dmg/sec. Eco = 2.810
An unlimited Bicak Blix currently sells for TT+7k.

Meaning the Kesmek Bett is faster, gives 5.4 more dmg/sec with an average of 3.7 more dmg/sec. And at the same time is more economical than the Bicak Blix.

You also save 10-15% markup, if you are even lucky enough to find enough Kesmek Bett's on auction to use.

SOLD

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, offers or trades.
TT can be worked on.

Thank you.

I prefer pure ped, but I am open to trades that include items.

I reserve the right to:
-End the sale at any given time, if necessary.
-Trade/sell at any given time.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this item was on EF auction and ingame auction for 10K buyout for quite some time.

GL selling it for higher..

I'm pretty sure this item was on EF auction and ingame auction for 10K buyout for quite some time.

GL selling it for higher..

Hey Jacker, thanks for posting.

I am really only looking to get the amount that I valued it at, when I happened to take this blade in a recent trade.

Startbid has been removed.

There is only a Buy Out option now.

:)

Open to offers and trades.

Bump
u
m
p

Open to offers and trades. TT can be worked on.

Bump
u
m
p

Great weapon, used to use the L versions religiously when skilling melee and strength. Will keep an eye on this.

Back