Land Grab Reactivation III

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

gandalf-logo.gif

Season III

50% of 2 Land Area's​

Starting to miss the Land Grab?[/SIZE] or simply want to make your hunting experience a little more exciting, come hunt, at OLA21 or OLA1 solo, in teams, or as a society to claim your part of the prize!!!![/B]​

When:

May 15th 00:00 - May 31st 23:59

Where:

Event will take place within the boarders of both OLA21 and OLA1. Teleports, land areas, and corresponding MOBs (Formicacida & Neconu) are shown in the maps below

2_la_maps_with_neconu.jpg

3.9% TAXES ON BOTH LAND AREAS

Scoring Points:

All globals will be worth 1 point, and HOFs will be worth 2. Your points will be counted towards both your individual score, and your society/team score as follows:

Individual:
Just score as many globals/HOFs within the boarders of OLA21 or OLA1 and post screenshots of these in accordance with the screenshot rules listed below.

Society/Team:

As with individuals, just score globals/HOFs within the boarders of OLA21 or OLA1 and post screenshots of these in accordance with the screenshot rules listed below

• Teams/Societies are allowed a maximum of 5 participants
  • Society points will be added into the leader board automatically when you submit your screenshots

• If you plan to hunt as team you must state the name of your team with your posts.

• If you plan to hunt in a team, your points will count towards the team, and not your society. Please make your intentions clear at the beginning of this event to avoid any confusion

• Teams may add new members throughout the month just as a society could.

• A representative to claim the prize must be assigned to each society/team with the first global/HOF or PK post in this thread. Distribution of prize in accordance to how your society/team has decided is the responsibility of this representative.

• In team globals/hofs designation of the solo point by team members will be necessary.

PVP Points structure:

Land Areas will have PVP enabled, you can score 1 point by killing a participant ranked HIGHER than you, or a member of a society/team ranked higher than your society/team in this event (rank refers to points scored in this event).
In PvP mode you can score up to 20% of your own points. For instance your soc scored 110 points then it is possible to gain 20% of 110 = 22 Extra points.

*Please refrain from killing ppl while they are in the middle of a kill (example: they have one or more mobs on them).

Prize Structure:

Prize is the tax from the same time frame as this event - so all your globals count towards the payout!

10% to individual with most points

5% to individual with 2nd highest points

25% to society/team with most points

10% to society/team with 2nd highest points

% is based on tax profits from both OLA21 and OLA1 for the month of this event

Screen-Shot Submission Rules:

To Claim your points and prizes You must Submit Screenshots of all of your Globals/HOF's & Player Kills in accordance with the rules listed below

Screen shots must be submitted within 24 hours of the global/HOF or PK

Screenshots must include:

date/time stamp

the confirmation of your global in the dialogue box

coordinates in the dialogue box confirming your location is within the boarders of OLA1 or OLA21

Visible Map showing your location within the boarders of OLA1 or OLA21

(the more thorough you are the less complications, pretty simple right?)

No edited screen shots will be counted.

--------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot Tools:
ESG 1.6
Entropia Tracker (new version)

FRAPS
HardCopy

Please note:

Society or team prize will be paid out to the person whom the society or team has elected to receive the prize and divide as the group has determined

Last edited:
Leader Board:

Solo Score:
Zor Zorglub Glub - 45
Rocky Addz Harley - 2
Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat - 7
Zal Mitchos Gaal - 11
Nybras Milla McJovo - 21
Ron Danton Thetin - 8
Ashen Enkidu Noein - 4

Team Score:
ZZ Top - 60
Dark Knights - 9
Dark Knight Squires - 29

Last edited:
Team/Society Rosters:

ZZ Top:

- Zor Zorglub Glub
- Zal Mitchos Gaal
- Ashen Enkidu Noein
-
-

Dark Knights:
- Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat
- Rocky Addz Harley
-
-
-
-

Ex Cons powered by kocka:
- Pecka ecka Martinek
- Black kocka Mamba
- Dessa Dessa Dj
-
-

Dark Knights Squires
-Nybras Milla McJovo
-Ron Danton Thetin
-milena jingles maranot
-
-

Last edited:
broken banner bump

sounds interesting
is it 3% of the 3% you're earning ? ;=)

sounds interesting
is it 3% of the 3% you're earning ? ;=)

I'm fairly compensated for my time, but it doesn't pay the bills :laugh:

Here to have some fun, hope you'll join in :D

Weee ! Its back !! thanks Gandalf and thanks meculus for managing ;p

1st event was won by SWE HUNT ( cloooosely followed by ex cons )

2nd event was won by Ex Cons by with no real competition ( $$$ for free >D )

3rd - COME AND JOIN, you dont want from Ex Cons to take all the money for free again :)

Cya on battlefield

(everybody is getting shooted on sight, i dont have time to check EF what soc is above us :p)

First Suggestions !

1st - Please make sure the maturity is set to highest possible at Euquus LA, if we want globals we need stalkers/prowlers.. Last time i went to skill powerfist there, i saw mostly providers, domi, alpha..

2nd - Im not sure about the prices, Winner takes all was better from my point of view :p ( but i will play even with these rules :p )

First Suggestions !

1st - Please make sure the maturity is set to highest possible at Euquus LA, if we want globals we need stalkers/prowlers.. Last time i went to skill powerfist there, i saw mostly providers, domi, alpha..

Actually Ill make sure Equus will be lowest possible :) I mean this isn't a good event mob so I switched it back to Neconu which gives fairly more globals/hofs. Also tax reduced to 3.9 on both la's now.

Actually Ill make sure Equus will be lowest possible :) I mean this isn't a good event mob so I switched it back to Neconu which gives fairly more globals/hofs. Also tax reduced to 3.9 on both la's now.

Ahhh, ok, cool ;)

Neconu is fine >)

Mobile broken banner bump

broken banner bump

broken banner bump

Game on!!!

Teams and Solo hunters got the whole weekend to get yourselves started :D

hey

Register team "ZZ Top" :yay:

actual team members :
- Zor Zorglub Glub
- Zal Mitchos Gaal

hey

Register team "ZZ Top" :yay:

actual team members :
- Zor Zorglub Glub
- Zal Mitchos Gaal

Team registered, you have room for 3 more members on your team.

Good Luck to you both!!

Team registered, you have room for 3 more members on your team.

Good Luck to you both!!

ok
As I understand, we can do the event as this (Zal and me) and add others players in our team (3 more max) , when we want .... right ?

ok
As I understand, we can do the event as this (Zal and me) and add others players in our team (3 more max) , when we want .... right ?

yes that is correct :)

Broken banner bump

broken banner bump

Due to a change of ownership on OLA21 Land Grab Reactivation III will be put offline until May 15th 00:00, at which time it will resume until May 31st 23:99

The 50% prize will also reflect the aforementioned time frame

Please PM me if you have any questions

Due to a change of ownership on OLA21 Land Grab Reactivation III will be put offline until May 15th 00:00, at which time it will resume until May 31st 23:99

The 50% prize will also reflect the aforementioned time frame

Please PM me if you have any questions

Good, had no time to start :D,

Come on people, prepare your guns, you dont want ex cons to have free money again !

questions....

If I make a "team" do we always have to be teamed for the globals to count?

Or do we just designate Team X will have members: A and B

And we can be on at diff times and they will count for team?

questions....

If I make a "team" do we always have to be teamed for the globals to count?

Or do we just designate Team X will have members: A and B

And we can be on at diff times and they will count for team?

Just announce your team name in this thread and state who is on that
team, your globals will then be automatically counted into your teams
predesignated name in the same fashion they would if you were soc m8s. You can be in a team hunt together, or solo submitting globals.

Please use your designated team name for in game teams.

Hopefully this answers your questions m8 :)

Last edited:
Just announce that your team name in this thread and state who is on that
team, your globals will then be automatically counted into your teams
predesignated name in the same fashion they would if you were soc m8s. You can be in a team hunt together, or solo submitting globals.

Please use your designated team name for in game teams.

Hopefully this answers your questions m8 :)

awesome, yep clears it up for me.

First Suggestions !

I have done some scouting on OLA #21 and can report that there are Equus stalkers and prowlers (Mostly stalkers) to the north of the LA away from the other spawns.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Also the best spawns of formicacida are to the southern and eastern ends of the land area.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Happy hunting :)

bbbbbbbbbbump

Good, had no time to start :D,

Come on people, prepare your guns, you dont want ex cons to have free money again !
You are absolutely right !

Please add me to the list of participants, Meculus! :)

You are absolutely right !

Please add me to the list of participants, Meculus! :)

You got m8, will register you under society unless instructed otherwise ;)

GL :D

Game on!!! Whose gonna be the first one on the board?

Back