Achievement: Mindfore Harmony Unlock in oldskool style

slupor

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
slupor slupor slupor
Hello all,

Here's a rarely seen unlock, especially since I did it oldskool style a.k.a. by hardcore Project -X- rated Mindforce skilling:

I started on June 8, 2010 when Mindforce returned and I realized that the unlock was doable so I started zapping away. I lost about 2.5k ped in the process. Many, many Molisks, Armaxes, Rippersnappers and Argonauts died to make my Mindforce Harmony happen. They gave me some attributes in return fortunately ;)

Thanks so much for all my soc mates who kept me company in soc chat, I would have gone insane without your support!

Thanks to Ikkes for lending me his Mindforce toys to play with, I promise to give them back to you before 2012 :D
Following the words of Wisdom :wise: from Stryker: Specialize, Unlock, Generalize, I'm now burning away a shitload of stashed Cryo chips and firing up ye olde Pyro chip to see how fast my new skill can grow.

/Slupor

So you are finaly done with dinner. ;) Massive gratz again. Was amazing and encouraging to watch you getting closer and closer. Get ready for the next milestone. :p

very nice indeed

im on my way

Bones

Gratz Slup ;) damn nice achievement :yay:

Congratz!! Indeed a rare unlock. Emjoy!

Like i said! Gratz, that's some HARDCORE skilling!! :D

Very nice achievement Slupor.

Now start specializing to unlock Killstrike. ;)
We need you to have maxed the XT before next WoF.

Cheers
Siam

Very nice achievement Slupor.

Now start specializing to unlock Killstrike. ;)
We need you to have maxed the XT before next WoF.

Cheers
Siam

thanks, so glad you always think of the greater good of WoF :D

For XT to be maxed out only level 73 blp dmg is needed so KS is a kind of overkill (pun intended).

first I go and Mindforce away with all other toys, by the time I get bored I'll dust off the Maddox and skill up a bit there. Trials are in January so plenty of time left :cool:

Very tasty! Gratz. Maybe it's time for more of us to go hardcore on MF :laugh:

Thanks for all the gratz!

A quick update:

Mindforce Harmony is a relatively slow growing skill but I gained almost half a level of Elec dmg from the Cold any pyro chips I used. No zapping, just secondary skillgains with MFH as main driver.

Force Merge is quite a stretch so will put it on the list for 2011.

I like big goals :D

/Slupor

Gratz on the nice unlock!! :yay:

ooooo :eek: really good one, GRATZ :D

Gratz!

Posted via Mobile Device

congratz, mindforce is truely a great thing

Gz

Special Gratz :yay:

Very good work...

Nice skill gratz ;)

Back