Larkin's Trading, Advertising, Artwork and Film Production Services

Larkin

Marauder
Society
Brainstormers
Larkin Snipes Smith
Hello everyone, I'm starting a multi-functional service for all people in Entropia. Please read the services I offer below.

Material Buying (For Crafters)

Crafters will contact me either on PlanetCalypsoForum or in game. They will place an order with me of what materials they want and the amounts they need, and a reasonable MU for them to purchase the materials from me (Under current market MU). After setting a date to meet again, I will sell the material I have acquired by that point to them at the MU we determined at the beginning.

Benefit: You can acquire some/all the materials you need for under current MU.

Item/Material Buying (For Hunters/Miners)

Hunters/miners will contact me either on PlanetCalypsoForum or in game. They will place an order of what item they want me to buy. Again we will set the details of what they want me to buy (armour, weapon, etc.), price and time limit, and when I find the item and buy it, I will contact them (as long as it's in the time limit).

Benefit: You don't waste time standing around Twins waiting to buy an item.

Item/Material Selling

The person will contact me either on PlanetCalypsoForum or in game. They will give me an item/material to sell, and what price to sell at. I will sell the item/material, and once I sell the item, I will give the money back to the person (a commission will be worked out beforehand for when I sell the item).

Benefit: You don't waste time standing around Twins waiting to sell an item/material.

Advertising

I am willing to advertise events, services, as well as items other people are selling (price can be negotiated).

Benefit: You receive more publicity for your service.

Banners/Images

I can make custom banners and images on Photoshop to suit your exact needs. Here is an example of past work.

Benefit: You receive a quality image/banner for yourself or your event without spending any of your own time creating it.

Video Filming/Commentaries

I can film and produce videos for any events or other functions you are wanting in Entropia Universe.

Some examples of my work: BxRabbitx Gaming Productions (best example is this video here)

Benefit: You receive quality coverage and videos of your event/function without spending any of your own time creating it.

Other

I am open to any other ideas for services anyone wants me to do (I can be hired for other services within reason).

Thanks everyone, and I wish you all luck in Entropia Universe.

My Reputation

To ensure you get the best service, know that you can trust me to do so. If you are hesitant in trusting me for this service, read this thread:

Imp. Fap Mishap

It should ease your worries. :)

Things I'm Buying/Selling At The Moment

Selling

Notes

Over 45 000+ PED of items sold for clients!

Comments From Past Clients

Great person, great service, if you need this kind of service this is the guy to go to!

Thanks for taking to the time to sell some items that I've given to you to sell while I'm out doing other activities. Thanks a lot for the great business, and most importantly.... the SMOOTH and SPEEDY transactions. I look forward to doing future deals with you Larkin.
;);)

Last edited:
Previous clients:

1. Majandi Majandi Dale
2. Leshrac Holynight Brevin
3. Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
4. Peter Observer Candu
5. Liddle Red Gunzy Ridinghood
6. Vic Vicske Schrym
7. Davin Trooper Felth
8. Cremilde Travolta Simplicio
9. Steve Postfan Williams
10. Javier Vicente Chavez
11. Reya Ry Lory
12. Sarah Nin Jones
13. Mistress Delcour Libertine
14. Aeon Electra Flux
15. Alex BGG Leech
16. Olga Barsik Barlasova
17. Chronophobe Saliine Faitheal
18. Stryder Stride Corban
19. Mantas Mantinus LKL
20. Snake_Eyes
21. Mary Mary Jane
22. John Huskie Hunt
23. Zarran kdawg Ovatar
24. Dave ozi Epsolon
25. Lady Missa Saint

Last edited:
BUMP for this guy, we just arranged some work. I'll post how it went ^_^

Great person, great service, if you need this kind of service this is the guy to go to!

Zweshi

Zweshi

Ty for the kind words! I'm looking forward to working with you :wtg:

Good morning everyone! Back to work at Twins :)

Just an update, things are going well!

However I am entering a busy 2 weeks after I finish my last advertising job here, so everything will have to be put on hold temporarily after then.

Ty everyone!

:)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Just an update. I'm in the middle of the ~2 weeks where I am busy in RL, however once that ends I will be good to go!

Cool :) i need healing service atm btw xD if ur available :p

Oh damn, didn't see that until now. I had a meeting to get to, and another one in a few hours. RL is really busy lol.

UPDATE:

Hey everyone, I am back! After a busy 2 weeks, I am starting up this service full time again!

Thanks and I look forward to doing business with you all in the future!

Hi everyone, university starts again today, but I will be on later in the day.

I picked up a few new clients, which is always nice.

Thanks everyone!

I'm at Twins right now! :)

Twins for a bit now, and later on tonight!

Put in some time this morning at twins, off to class now. Back on tonight!

Downloading the patch, then will be on :wtg:

Still looking for some more clients!

Still at Twins working away.

Anyone who knows a crafter looking for a constant supply of resources, let me know! We can work something out! :)

Thanks everyone.

Good morning everyone!

Up and back at it today, stop by for a visit :laugh:

Morning, on for a bit now. I will be on at random times throughout the day as well today :)

Good morning everyone!

Back