Cars in lootable areas !

What do you think ??

• get cars out of lootable areas ?

Votes: 59 24.3%
  • make cars lootable ? (=no miners)

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • slow down cars in lootables areas ?

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • more ammo in loots to cover some costs ? (boring)

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • leave things as they are ?

Votes: 71 29.2%
  • other idea !! (pls post)

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • i just want efd !!!!!

Votes: 55 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well no way to survive in PvP for me!
Solution: Stay out of PvP, especially lootable PvP.

I have been in PvP4 many times, but at one point I totally changed my mind about it.

It was possible to avoid beeing looted different ways, but when it happened that a PKer managed to FAP me to full heal befor he killed me with one shot and looted nearly 100 PED of ores, I learned that it is much better to stay out of PvP completely.

So I voted for Gimme EFD, as I woun´t go into lootable again, no matter what changes will be made there.

Those that have skill and gear to loot Hydra and get all the nice items, don´t need to be feed in lootable PvP additionally!

make cars lootable or take them out of lootable areas enough is just enough pking is dead the 100+ ped pks are non existant even 50+ ped pks when it was common and fun back in the day to pk as a secondary income and to have some real fun now its just Bleh

Plz fix this MA

Tough Titty!!

I wondered how long it would be before PKers started moaning that they can't loot and pillage as they once did.

WELL. TOUGH. TITTY. :nutkick:

The game moves on and the Tax Collectors get left behind. Boo Hoo.
:lolup:

PKers spend money skilling and tooling up to kill and loot other players. Why shouldn't other players have countermeasures to defeat PKers.

Cars even the odds. Live with it.

Mwahahahahahaha :yay:

There was a problem even before cars in pvp4

Hermes started a moment to be very cheap so all miners or almost could buy a full set low TT for like 300 ped so they could run for escape like some do and you can't kill them with a marber, and if you charge your tp they notice it and charge also their tp so the miner always escape.

Cars mostly rebalanced for catch those kind of miners but as they can stock in their car and have loot safe it's another problem.

I voted other idea and here it is:

Allow cars to be looted only when shot down by the guns on other cars, not by a player's weapon

Last edited:
A car in inventory is lootable, a car spawned/in storage is not.
There are car with 300ish health point and other with above 900ish, which means you can barely get away with a low hp one and have much more chance to escape with a higher one.

easy solution to this problem: destroy a car and loot everything inside.. (just like avatar killing works)

To me, leave it as it is, it's fine this way

Allow cars to be looted only when shot down by the guns on other cars, not by a player's weapon

Its a cool idee but what woud happen then?

I will basicly force you to find a group before going there as most pk'rs will pk in teams of 2... not very fun if you like solo play or dont have the friends willing to follow you into pvp4.

Hehe yer fahhie..

Lets see.. Im a miner I live off what I get from the ground..

Go somewhere where someone can take the food from my mouth...yeah not gonna happen.

I can out run a car...Nope thats not it.

I can out run a bullet or a laser beam... nope.

I can afford to aquire armor and skills necessary to survive under current conditions in there...Nahh thats not right...

I just know there is something I am missing here that makes you say this...

Oh I know!!!
You make a living shooting fish in a barrel, and you want your gaming experience to resemble RL as much as possible!!!

Am I close?

lol first you complain about how things was before vu10 so you dont know how it was after vu 10...
then i suggest you to see how thing are how inthere and you get upset.

i my self started going to pvp2 a few months ago as a miner in shogun with a lr48+a103 amp and worked my way up to pk gear so i could defend myself, so dont tell me what i am.

yeah miners dont get looted as it is now but you just dont get the point do you.

if i can kill you within a few sec after seeing you, then you can get killed ALOT before even dropping 50 bombs making it very expensive for miners.
whats best... get looted for maybe a few peds (+5 ped toxic) once in a while or get killed 10 times a day (5 ped toxic).

and i dont really understand why you keep posting in the thread complaining about things if you never go in there :scratch2::scratch2:

make cars lootable or take them out of lootable areas enough is just enough pking is dead the 100+ ped pks are non existant even 50+ ped pks when it was common and fun back in the day to pk as a secondary income and to have some real fun now its just Bleh

Plz fix this MA

Maybe time to find another source of additional income instead of stealing from others :rolleyes:

As i have said in another thread, looking at how mining works in EvE, i'm sure MA can come up with creative ways to provide both chances for pk'ers and for miners.

1st- no radar on pvp areas

2nd- if its easier to mine there , then more miner should have a go, (at least its one of my advices to miners that look for good mining areas). More miners there, more chances for pkers to get someone offguard and some loot.

A car in inventory is lootable, a car spawned/in storage is not.
There are car with 300ish health point and other with above 900ish, which means you can barely get away with a low hp one and have much more chance to escape with a higher one.

easy solution to this problem: destroy a car and loot everything inside.. (just like avatar killing works)

To me, leave it as it is, it's fine this way

could work expect that pkérs also have cars.
when you jump in a car it takes a little before i go and get to top speed so if a pk car is chacing with mounted gun you as a miner are dead too.

dont think the point is if you get looted but the fact that you dont have a choice to fight or not, where before the miners could get away with tp chip if they where fast enougt, now they die no matter what as most pkérs drive 2 in every car.

1st- no radar on pvp areas

2nd- if its easier to mine there , then more miner should have a go, (at least its one of my advices to miners that look for good mining areas). More miners there, more chances for pkers to get someone offguard and some loot.

if ppl want no radar they can go to pvp4.... hardly any does

yes more miners = better chance of killing ppl but they are still empty.
and more miners will make prices go down alot ending where the normal stuff is.

its should be kinde easy... if your willing to risk you can get the reward
but as it is atm you dont risk anything expect your toxic shot

Cars and items in the cars should only be lootable if EVERYTHING is lootable from anyone, both in and out of cars in pvp, including mod faps, UL amps, any uber weapons and armor, or anything else!!!

I think is fine as it is as it gives miners a small chance to get some profit out - especially now that u get pk'd once whilst mining then the pk'er camps out the claim waiting for you to return.

Tools etc cannot be used when the vehicule inventory is open so the miner either stops every draw of claim to open inventory - move resource - close inventory - mine - open - move - close; which i doubt - the change I would want is that the radar not work as is the same in other pvp area's giving the pk'ers a better opportunity to earn their hard earned ped's - perhaps making a balance as I am sure that the pk'ers also enjoy the benefit of having their cars in pvp and reasonably safe from attack and loot.

I think is fine as it is as it gives miners a small chance to get some profit out - especially now that u get pk'd once whilst mining then the pk'er camps out the claim waiting for you to return.

Tools etc cannot be used when the vehicule inventory is open so the miner either stops every draw of claim to open inventory - move resource - close inventory - mine - open - move - close; which i doubt - the change I would want is that the radar not work as is the same in other pvp area's giving the pk'ers a better opportunity to earn their hard earned ped's - perhaps making a balance as I am sure that the pk'ers also enjoy the benefit of having their cars in pvp and reasonably safe from attack and loot.

i dont think it gives a better chance now than before of profit since now you just die ALOT more.

it doesnt matter if the tool works while inv is open, just spawn/drive the car next to the claimand start drilling, then it takes 1 sec to store if a gd enters your radar. you wont get looted but your sure to die every time a gd finds you where you had a good chance of getting away before.

im a miner myself and even tho i have pk gear i have also been looted for ~30 ped a few times the old way. it still liked that way better cuz of the chances to get away

Maybe time to find another source of additional income instead of stealing from others :rolleyes:

As i have said in another thread, looking at how mining works in EvE, i'm sure MA can come up with creative ways to provide both chances for pk'ers and for miners.

I mine and i pk its the 2 things i have done for quite a while and i still do and will remain doing until the end of EU that i hope never comes

i love eve and still have an acount a great game for pking i made tons from it and it is one of the funnest games for this were actualy one has to risk and have fun

You are clearly new to pvp4 ive been here for quite a while now and have been pking for quite a while Using Vigi and 6a and a lr41 and working up to my gear and abilities that i have now

its a PvP zone if you arent ready to risk get the hell out And plz dont talk to me about eve i played it and pirated in it like i mentioned for 3+ years in the Rancer pocket one of the best pirating low sec pockets with my good friend Miz Cenuij

The reason the Rare Ores,Enmatters and mobs are in pvp 4 are because of the risk that it provides no risk equal the prices are gona crash and they will be like all other ores this will kill the interest of pvp4 and hurts the pks and the miners alike

Pre cars a smart miner could escape pkers easily so why add more when they can just tp away and if theyre smart they wont lose more than 10-20ped if that on a random chance.

They just have to fix the broken cars and miners have to once again use theyre smarts and play careful

Last edited:
i like it to be like in a regular arcade racegame.
when you are the chaser ur car will tend to be a little faster then the lead of the race the one its after..

this will also improve the quality of races on racetracks etc.

lol first you complain about how things was before vu10 so you dont know how it was after vu 10...
then i suggest you to see how thing are how inthere and you get upset.

i my self started going to pvp2 a few months ago as a miner in shogun with a lr48+a103 amp and worked my way up to pk gear so i could defend myself, so dont tell me what i am.

yeah miners dont get looted as it is now but you just dont get the point do you.

if i can kill you within a few sec after seeing you, then you can get killed ALOT before even dropping 50 bombs making it very expensive for miners.
whats best... get looted for maybe a few peds (+5 ped toxic) once in a while or get killed 10 times a day (5 ped toxic).

and i dont really understand why you keep posting in the thread complaining about things if you never go in there :scratch2::scratch2:

Ahh Anudda whan noooo speaky Engrish....

Number one.. I responded to your comment with yer lil giggly face pointing up like look at this...If what I said was complaining I guess you classify everyone who responded to you as a complainer.

Its not my fault that MA adding cars took away your abilty to pop up and one shot a miner and loot them because you have no real pk skills. Mr I started in PVP 2 a few months ago.

I thought the PVP system in EU was a joke before with it being un balanced having only range as the skill needed to kill someone using gear they couldnt hunt with for lack of skills. I think it is even more of a joke now with the addition of vehicles.

AS far as going into pvp now I do if you would have read the plus rep I sent the last comment I made telling you I do go in there to mine. Naked and with out weapons I will add. The lanscape you say to use to avoid PK'ers Also works against the target trying to get away. You dont GAIN speed running up hill now do you?

And as far as every time someone says something opposite of what the original poster says in here is complaining or whining Grow up..if you are not prepared for un sugar coated answers dont fucking post.

AS far as going into pvp now I do if you would have read the plus rep I sent the last comment I made telling you I do go in there to mine. Naked and with out weapons I will add. The lanscape you say to use to avoid PK'ers Also works against the target trying to get away. You dont GAIN speed running up hill now do you?.

yes here you state you go in pvp4... but in the other posts you tell something els

There were sooo many times I chanced pvp 4 pre vu 10 mining that I was one shotted and NEVER saw who killed me other then them coming to revive to talk shit how they sucker killed a miner while drilling a claim.

A sucker kill is NOT pvp its just that a sucker kill. No skills involved.

Hehe yer fahhie..

Lets see.. Im a miner I live off what I get from the ground..

Go somewhere where someone can take the food from my mouth...yeah not gonna happen.

in the posts above it looks like you used to go before vu10 but you talked about your experence with it.. or would never go
thats why i said what i said about posting if you didnt know how it was in vu10

Its not my fault that MA adding cars took away your abilty to pop up and one shot a miner and loot them because you have no real pk skills. Mr I started in PVP 2 a few months ago.

well if you had read my posts properly you would have seen im look at this as a miner and not a pkérs... since a miner is what i am, and even tho i have gear to defend myself i die more now than before, and thats even tho i shoot back so i can only imagin how it is for a unarmored miner.
i would reather have a chance of getting away and risk loosing 10 ped than dieing 10 times more so i have to use 50 ped on toxic

And as far as every time someone says something opposite of what the original poster says in here is complaining or whining Grow up..if you are not prepared for un sugar coated answers dont fucking post.

no pls give your oppionion .... but as stated it sounded like you werent going to pvp4 so i wondered how you could tell ppl how things work

Oh I know!!!
You make a living shooting fish in a barrel, and you want your gaming experience to resemble RL as much as possible!!!

Am I close?
yeah your right ..... sry for not being to cheap to spend a little on gear so i can defend myself while taking the risk in pvp4.

P.S hope i make sence now :scratch2:

I mine and i pk its the 2 things i have done for quite a while and i still do and will remain doing until the end of EU that i hope never comes

i love eve and still have an acount a great game for pking i made tons from it and it is one of the funnest games for this were actualy one has to risk and have fun

You are clearly new to pvp4 ive been here for quite a while now and have been pking for quite a while Using Vigi and 6a and a lr41 and working up to my gear and abilities that i have now

its a PvP zone if you arent ready to risk get the hell out And plz dont talk to me about eve i played it and pirated in it like i mentioned for 3+ years in the Rancer pocket one of the best pirating low sec pockets with my good friend Miz Cenuij

The reason the Rare Ores,Enmatters and mobs are in pvp 4 are because of the risk that it provides no risk equal the prices are gona crash and they will be like all other ores this will kill the interest of pvp4 and hurts the pks and the miners alike

Pre cars a smart miner could escape pkers easily so why add more when they can just tp away and if theyre smart they wont lose more than 10-20ped if that on a random chance.

They just have to fix the broken cars and miners have to once again use theyre smarts and play careful

Why are you telling me to get out? You're the one crying about "loss of income".

As to who was here first.... i was here before you haven't even heard of EU, only that my focus wasn't on pvp.

And yeah, it's clear that people never change, traits of character shine through no matter what you do, or what game you play.

Concerning prices... cars have been here for several months now, tell me, which prices have crashed? As a matter of fact, some are even going up, so it's complete bs.

So, as I said, maybe time to look for honest ways of income :laugh:

Concerning prices... cars have been here for several months now, tell me, which prices have crashed? As a matter of fact, some are even going up, so it's complete bs.

Take a look at pyrite, its falling fast. From 280% down now to 180%.

Blood moss and himi are different animals. MA tightly controls the drop, and when something like that gets over mined, MA turns down the drop rate. If youve been mining in there at all, you should have noticed the much lower drop rate of himi and moss. I know I have.

All in all, way too damn many whinny noobs and miners in here. Cars have totally destroyed the risk vs reward balance of pvp4.

PVP4 is supposed to be very risky area where you either have to have the gears and skills in game or the skills irl to survive. It is not supposed to be a happy happy fun time place where MA just hands you high MU items. Anyone who cant see that pvp4 needs high risk is a moron.

Anyone who cant defend themselves isnt trying or is too cheap. Hermes is cheap as hell and tiering makes even the lowest midlevel player dangerous. Ive been killed by lr48s and al22s more than i can count so dont try and pull some bs about low-midlevel players not having a chance to kill a pker.

You guys may not like pkers, but they protect the MU on all those great things you loot in pvp4. Without them it would be just another unprofitable area.

Car stackables go to inventory so you have to kill the driver after - this seems to me fair. It still is a big advantage for miners since they can send the car to planet storage if they move fast enough.

I like that you have used an EvE online example here without having ANY idea of how the game works.

In High-Sec (0.5 - 1.0) you are completley safe (bar suicide gankers which we will ignore here). In this area you can mine in peace with the protection of the CONCORD police.

In places like 0.0 however you are free game, You can be killed with 0 concequences and the miner looses EVERYTHING. Would you prefer those in PvP4 to loose every single item they were carrying? (armour, guns, ammo, tools etc). Would this not result in players whining even more?

Blood moss and himi are different animals. MA tightly controls the drop, and when something like that gets over mined, MA turns down the drop rate. If youve been mining in there at all, you should have noticed the much lower drop rate of himi and moss. I know I have.

All in all, way too damn many whinny noobs and miners in here. Cars have totally destroyed the risk vs reward balance of pvp4.

PVP4 is supposed to be very risky area where you either have to have the gears and skills in game or the skills irl to survive. It is not supposed to be a happy happy fun time place where MA just hands you high MU items. Anyone who cant see that pvp4 needs high risk is a moron.

Anyone who cant defend themselves isnt trying or is too cheap. Hermes is cheap as hell and tiering makes even the lowest midlevel player dangerous. Ive been killed by lr48s and al22s more than i can count so dont try and pull some bs about low-midlevel players not having a chance to kill a pker.

You guys may not like pkers, but they protect the MU on all those great things you loot in pvp4. Without them it would be just another unprofitable area.
Couldnt of said it better as cars have ruined PvP 4 economy,PvP itself as all you can mostly loot now is ammo and a lot more.

Why are you telling me to get out? You're the one crying about "loss of income".

As to who was here first.... i was here before you haven't even heard of EU, only that my focus wasn't on pvp.

And yeah, it's clear that people never change, traits of character shine through no matter what you do, or what game you play.

So, as I said, maybe time to look for honest ways of income :laugh:

LoL moon dont humor me because my EF age is not my acount age i have been playing this game for quite a while with long breaks but still

Also it is not of my interest what your focus is as we are talking about PvP 4 a PvP zone

Honest income it is if you cant take being in pvp 4 and this is for anyone follow the warning by MA and leave as you can drop your stuff

I got an idea!! get rid of lootable PVP :D.. I hate it!!!

I like this idea :) This would even things up again and there would be vehicle on vehicle battles, that would be fun.

I dont like cars in pvp.
I learned how to avoid them - no one using a car ever killed me - but I cant avoid one thing - fall of % of mu.
Too many noobs now wandering inside, too many sells on auction are "at all costs".

MA can ballance % of blood moss for example - few times it felt almost to 1k%, then it was rebalanced, but what about ore?

I think problem of mu in pvp is more complex - lot of ppl there, too bigs amps, lower risk of being looted or pked etc etc

In Pkers I always saw some kind of balance force. Now they are losing clearly. Pkers are not doing their job anymore and all fun in pvp is suffering becasue of that.

But I think MA wont change this (as they are not listening to complains about being too many hills in EU, they are only adding new ones ). So Im pesimistic about this.

Pvp untill cars was one of the most exciting experiences i ever saw in online gaming. Now it felt to something "average" .

Pyrite is whole another matter, first of all it was introduced only half a year ago. And the price is closely tied to price and demand of damage enhancers. If you ask me, 190% for pyrite resulting in over 350% for damage enhancers is still way too much and i doubt MA has intended it like that. (And i'm crafting them myself, so i'm aware of dynamics). Oh, and take a look at Crystal cells, similar enhancer material to pyrite. It's not in pvp, and still retains price of 175%, simply because of demand for depth enhancers.

Himi and Moss as you said, are totally different animals. Even in normal areas, rare stuff retains it's value without any pk'ers guarding it. Of course being confined to exclusively one area, and it being lootable pvp, of course helps. Just please don't glorify pk'ers as "protecting the MU" because they benefit from it as much as anyone else, because most of them either mine as well, or hunt unique mobs.

And, MA never said that PVP4 is supposed to be very risky area, that's simply your take on it. Currently with cars, balanced has changed, and so has the risk level. There was a time, when CP was regarded as very challenging, and only ubers could hunt there. Then all high dps weapons came, and resulted in MA adding more hp to CP mobs. And now every noob with apis can hunt there. Things are what we make of them, MA is only offering us a sandbox.

Just please don't glorify pk'ers as "protecting the MU" because they benefit from it as much as anyone else, because most of them either mine as well, or hunt unique mobs.

Its not about Pkers. Its not about if their are profiting or not.
Its not about increasing their income by pking sonmeone.
Forgot Pkers.

Its about loss miner could suffer if getting looted. And this was the main reason many stayed out of pvp.
Now you can lost what? 5 peds? Lol
Thats nothing if compared to what you can gain if you are just minning.

You dont need experience to avoid lossing(via PK). You dont need to be carefull that much. You dont need nothing - just car.

PPl just used to pvp as something special.
Now its only red area on the map, where you can lost 5 peds if you get unlucky...

I got an idea!! get rid of lootable PVP :D.. I hate it!!!

Yes get rid of the only area where real skills affects your results!

Last edited:

lucker!!!!!!!

and pvp was better pre VU10. Because u needed rl skills too to escape or kill.
Now u just send a car to storage and die....

I doubt u get heart attacks in PVP4 now. And getting excited - isnt this the best result a game can give ya?

And Brumble, before u kill me with a wall of text... it was a joke |(based on reality ofc. :D )

Back