I would like.....

Kitty

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Kitty Kitty Fire
the jukeboxes replaced with all the old music and the avatar voices back. Those are/were a couple of my favorite things in this game. Yes, silly and unimportant but hey it's a wishlist right? :D

hey honney nonno no noono no nu

Why not let avatars add songs to the jukebox for like 10PED or so, and then make the songs cost 5PEC to play or something, and the avatar that uploaded gets 50% or so from that fee? :D

Would have to have some copyright reporting button, but could work? :yay:

EDIT: The old songs could be added to it and be possible to play for free

I don't think the old babbling sound will come back for text chat unless the Ericcson voice chat goes the way of Massive ads and Xfire.

Did x-fire fold then? never used it so dunno here:confused:

I installed it, my computer slowed down to about 25% of its normal speed (in everything) and I started getting lag, then I uninstalled it and it went back to normal so I never used xfire again :laugh:

(and some people on here claimed that it was impossible that it was xfires fault, but that was the only thing I installed during this period, and I did not visit any websites more than the ones I usually did, and it stopped the very second I uninstalled xfire so....)

hey honney nonno no noono no nu

lmao!! Thanks for that, made me laugh! Tried to rep ya but, must spread, blah, blah, blah....

Since the X-Fire building that was in Port Atlantis hasn't been seen since Typhon hit, it's my guess that the partnership is no longer active.

Back