Achievement: Spider Mission Finally Done

Peter Griffin

Hatchling
Society
Planet Express
Peter Homer Griffin
I finally completed the Araneatrox Iron Misson. The reward options were Dodge, Evade, and Support Weapon. I picked evade the tt value was 109. Along with the evade I also received 1 stamina.

spiders_done.jpg

evade_skills.jpg

Gratz! Wow, you must be super uber! 10000! Most of us die as soon as we get close to one! Well done, MA will have to create a new mob specifically for you :)

:bowdown:
Cheers
Bjorn

Big gratz!

109tt thats 2.5k peds :)

gl

Very nice achievement:cool:

Big grtz! :)

too bad your biggest global in all of those weeks and weeks of slaying was only 450 :( deserved a big one for sure.

huge gratz, amazing achievement, I'm just on 1112/5000 :)

450 your highest hof? that's a disgrace, totaly unbelievable :(

Whoah, this is just amazing! Congratz on being first to finish it! Congratz and I +rep you for it!

Which skillcalculator did you use?
Any chance you wrote down the from and to skillnumbers? And are you willing to share them?
I'm speculating you got 110 TT evade. Would be logical that this one has the highest TT reward than other iron mission mobs.

I'm wondering if Support Weapon and Dodge would give the same or a different, lower of even higher, TT gain.
I guess we have to see when others finish it and pick those skills.

PS That second answer has a nice sexual oriented aspect in it :D

Last edited:
gratz! I can't imagine how many years it will take me to kill 10000 spiders lol. :wtg:

Jeff

You've done some serious grinding there. Big gratz! :D

That is some dedication - killing +16k mobs that is so low in spawn.

And looks like ok reward too.

Im still only at 300/5000

Still 0/100 so i'm pretty jealous,(except loots). Big gratz.

wow gratz !!

Woottttt big Gratz

Impressive! Congratulations Peter.

If you tracked tt return and net results, care to reveal them? Would be really interesting to hear about that. 450 as biggest loot does sound low but that doesn't have to mean catastrophic returns. 16.6k mobs one would think should be enough for tt compensation to kick in if returns had dipped any significantly. So, did you have relatively stable returns perhaps?

Hugh gratz :D amazing achivement indeed :yay:

Impressive! Congratulations Peter.

If you tracked tt return and net results, care to reveal them? Would be really interesting to hear about that. 450 as biggest loot does sound low but that doesn't have to mean catastrophic returns. 16.6k mobs one would think should be enough for tt compensation to kick in if returns had dipped any significantly. So, did you have relatively stable returns perhaps?

I roughly tracked tt return and didn't do very well overall, however, I did loot a couple of 100+tt esi's and the ESCP were dropping a lot more earlier on in the mission. I globaled 436 times on the 16600 mobs and my avg global size was 107, but in the end my curiosity kept me going and pushed me to finish the mission. I used the chipping optimizer tool to caclulate the tt value of the reward. Thank you all for the gratz's

wow what an achievement, grats!! And lol at the mission text on that one.

Congratulations on completing this one, 16,600 of the nasty blighters - I run if I see just one!

:wtg:

Very very nice achievement mate. I'm almost done on the 5k mission (53 spiders to kill at time of this post).
And, as others have stipulated, your highest HOF is an absolute joke! F.U.M.A.! :handjob:

I too have been tracking my globals and will create a thread in coming days breaking down what I experienced in the 5k mission.

Gratz on a huge achievement.
Can I ask, where the best spot for the small ones is?

Very very nice achievement mate. I'm almost done on the 5k mission (53 spiders to kill at time of this post).
And, as others have stipulated, your highest HOF is an absolute joke! F.U.M.A.! :handjob:

I too have been tracking my globals and will create a thread in coming days breaking down what I experienced in the 5k mission.

Gratz on the 10k to the OP

You were right Grrrr, he was definitely past the 5k as you thought.
Loot on em, yep way sucks... amazing the crap loots they give, no MU for most of it... simply junk.
Looking forward to you post on your results. Thanks for keeping track! :)

Rock on!
Casay

wow mate gratz on an awesome achievement

Huge gratz! Still on the 500 mission myself and cannot imagine how long it will take to complete 10000.

Bloody amazing! :eek:
A very big gratz to this achievement!

Congratulations, very impressive lol :) ( Hope you gonna hit something nice , you deserve it m8 )

That's an awesome achivement! :yup:

Back