Achievement: Molisk Bronze Challenge completed

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I don't know if I'm the first to do this but I don't think anyone else has posted it, so here it is for your information :)

I completed the Bronze Molisk Challenge today and was offered a reward of Psyche plus a choice of Bravado, First Aid, Rifle or Handgun.

I went for First Aid, which went from 4394 to 4596, giving me about 75% of a Paramedic level. According to the Entropedia tool that's equivalent to a 20 PED chip.

Got very close to the EntropiaTracker Top 5 for Molisk too :D

Gratz buddy saw you globeling on those... now get back to drones :)

Hotei

I don't know if I'm the first to do this but I don't think anyone else has posted it, so here it is for your information :)

I can confirm I stopped shortly after completing the 10k Iron Molisk, so congratulations, and thanks for posting the details!!

:woot:

God damn, Oleg...first you finish the 10k molisk bronze, and now you're well on your way to a 3rd gold star....DAMN! :D

Whoah. Big gratz, Oleg!

You are indeed the first one to post it and therefore I guess to finish it too. Very impressive!
And thanks for posting the skillgain and choices!

+rep

Gratz on getting this mission completed! I'm still working on the iron version of these molisks!

Thanks everyone :)

It seems I'm not the first, someone beat me to it, but I may be the second :D

Nice work mate! :D

Me my self are going to get started now on theese iron challenge ;)

Nice :) Where did you hunt these?

Nice one Gratz :yay:

There are only a handful of mobs I would want to hunt LESS than Molisk... so Congrats for your patience on these buggers!!

Gratz Oleg

Bones

hunting molisk is like ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz.
how could you do that? :scratch2:

Back