BUY: Common Dung, Growth Molecules and creature DNA

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
BUY: Growth Molecules

Hi,
Treasure Island is now well stocked with half of the resources needed and so only Growth Molecules are required at the moment.

Thus I am buying Growth Molecules at 80 PEC/unit, or 170%

If you would like to sell me some let me know via PM. I know auction prices are higher, and no I don't particularly care since buying from others is simply a supplement to my normal supply chain ;)

- Deathifier

Last edited:
i got some dung for ya ;) 15 im at hades c

Time for some enmatter mining :) Anyone know a good Molecule spot? :p

Yup, I've heard that PvP3 is the place to be if you want that stuff. I can confirm however that it is available pretty much all over Eudoria.

Is dung found just like fruit? :dunno:

Because I haven't found any :(

Matter of fact I haven't found fruit either for quite a while :confused:

Konve said:

Yes it appears just like fruit, meaning you need to be within ~5m of it.
To avoid running straight past you usually have to stand still or be walking to see it.

- Deathifier

Konve said:

yupp ^^ I found some a few days ago. pretty hard to spot though since it looks like small rocks..

Indeed found lots of molecules in PVP3 :D

*grabbing friend as guard and entering pvp3 ;) *

Deathifier said:
Hi,
Treasure Island requires these resources in order to begin and maintain the transformation into a place that is useful to the hunting comunity.

After reviewing the costs of operations and amount of material available vs. amount required I have decided on these prices:

Common Dung: 4 PEC/unit.

Growth Molecules: 71 PEC/unit, or 151%

DNA: Determined based on when and what is found.

I have placed a weeklong order for my initial goal of 5000 growth molecules into auction to see how it goes.
To take advantage of this put your molecules in there with a Buyout of as close to 151% as you can get (or lower if you wish).
Alternatively locate me in person, I can usually be found in Hades C when I am on (usually between 2am and 2pm MA time).

- Deathifier

Mined some molecules last night. I will put what i have into your order!

Thanks Deathifier!

Suicide

The first trial went reasonably well, gathered up quite a nice amount of fertilizer however I still need a lot more, and effectively an endless and ongoing supply.

The first post has been updated with the new prices, go check it!

To secure that supply I'd like to encourage all of the traders out there to use your abilities - source dung & growth molecules at whatever you can get, then pass the refined product on to me :)

By doing so you help Treasure Island improve, in turn generating additional tax which I can reinvest into buying more materials, DNA and other additions to make the place better suited to the desires of the players.

In addition if you see higher prices being offered for the materials, let me know so I can take them into consideration ;)

Regards,
Deathifier
Lord of Treasure Island

Deathifier said:
In addition if you see higher prices being offered for the materials, let me know so I can take them into consideration ;)

Regards,
Deathifier
Lord of Treasure Island

Hello Deathifier

I put Fertelizer worth a little bit above 12 Ped and sold it for 35 Ped. Its nearly 300% and i dont know if i could get more because this was the Outbuy Price.

Just to let you know as you wanted ;)

Kind Regards

Fiona

10 pec/unit
How much is a 'unit'? Is that like, 100 pieces of poo, or just 1?

Fiona Simmons said:
Just to let you know as you wanted ;)

Ona said:
10 pec/unit
How much is a 'unit'? Is that like, 100 pieces of poo, or just 1?

One unit = 1 item, so 10 PEC per piece of poop basically.
10 poop = 1 PED.

- Deathifier

Deathifier said:

One unit = 1 item, so 10 PEC per piece of poop basically.
10 poop = 1 PED.

- Deathifier

YooHoo, I have some poo for you :) Check you PMs I have about 700 now.

thanks
Az

Yup got the PM, have a fairly large amount of it ATM though so am reviewing the situation - expect an update on Monday (and a reply to the PM then :) ).

- Deathifier

Ok , i have about 1000 now. I'm one poo gatherin foo LOL

Thanks
Az

Updated post to match current situation - only need growth molecules, and don't need them that badly that I'll pay a price beyond what I have listed (170%).

- Deathifier

Back