Missions 2010.6

I remember reading about a certificate being given to all those that took active roles in the war so I'm guessing that's the reward for "belly of the beast" seeing there was no actual reward once i finished it other than a green swirl.

Need to add the 4th detail for the mission at the Crater which is

Processing Plant @ 62254, 84243, 145

Objects in the crater: Processing Plant @ 62255,84243,145

Didn't see it listed so there ya go....

Thank you. I do think there will be a reward after a follow-up mission to be released the 23rd or so.

Shouldn't it be "Mission with limited availability"? or better yet, "This mission is available for a limited time only" ?

Shouldn't it be "Mission with limited availability"? or better yet, "This mission is available for a limited time only" ?

Hmm, ty for your thoughts. English is not my native language but I think all are good. Most important is, people get the point that the missions are only available during the Harbinger event.

what do the launch silos do?

thanks

Angel

Well, the Harbingers are launched from them, as you will 'discover' when doing the Harbinger missions.
Currently they are part of the mission Facing the Enemy.
They may be part of upcoming (to be released) too.

I completed the 1k steelbirds mission and got "only" 19 ped TT of rifle.
It went from 8483 -> 8516

In case you ask i'm pretty sure of the numbers.

I completed the 1k steelbirds mission and got "only" 19 ped TT of rifle.
It went from 8483 -> 8516

In case you ask i'm pretty sure of the numbers.
With Entropedia's tool those numbers give 27.82 TT.

Other people's numbers also seem to point at a 30 ped TT reward.

I used jdegree chipping optimizer to get these numbers.
I set that i want to chip out to 0 level and enter 8483 and 8516. Difference between TT is 19 ped.
Maybe jdegree tool isn't accurate on this skill range ?

I used jdegree chipping optimizer to get these numbers.
I set that i want to chip out to 0 level and enter 8483 and 8516. Difference between TT is 19 ped.
Maybe jdegree tool isn't accurate on this skill range ?

Sure, the higher level the more inaccurate, but that big difference is big.
Can you give decimals, as at that level, the decimal are starting to have big influence too (not 10 ped, but the more accurate you can give the skills, the better we can optimize our tooling in the long run)
8482 to 8517 gives 29.50 ped using http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx

It was roughly 8483,3 and it is 8516,05

But i've checked with some rifle skill that the chipping optimizer isn't accurate at all for the 8,5k range. You can multiply *1,5 what the chipping optimizer says. So i guess i got roughly 30 ped TT.

re. Belly of the Beast. Question:

Are all Belly of the Beast missions the same, or does it depend on what choice you made in "Facing the enemy"?

I went into the crater for "Facing the Enemy" and looked at the factory. I was then required to return to Colenel Briers without dying. Did not have the option of trying the other alternatives.

Now, my Belly of the Beast mission is to "Infiltrate the factory" . I suspect others get different tasks if they made different choices in Facing the Enemy. Can anyone confirm ?

jay :)

What is the correct answer to Brier's question "Can you describe your attacker?" for the Crossroads Twin Peaks mission?

What is the correct answer to Brier's question "Can you describe your attacker?" for the Crossroads Twin Peaks mission?

I can't remember the exact wording, but it's basically a robot with human flesh incorporated. What happens if you give the wrong answer? Do you have to do the mission over again?

Yay! That's what I picked. I don't know what happens if you give the wrong answer, but he asks after the mission is complete so I doubt you have to repeat it.

The answer to the Crossroads: Port Atlantis mission is North. I haven't gotten to the Fort Medusa mission yet.

It was roughly 8483,3 and it is 8516,05

But i've checked with some rifle skill that the chipping optimizer isn't accurate at all for the 8,5k range. You can multiply *1,5 what the chipping optimizer says. So i guess i got roughly 30 ped TT.

Thanks man for reporting and diving deeper into this.
So it is now pretty much confirmed, Rifle is 30 ped (seen 3 different posts and even Teiwaz the first and in total fourth post stated he prolly made a mistake typing in the numbers in the post, so 30 ped is most likely to).
Seen now another 3 post of Combat Reflexes, all around 30 ped also.
Now if only someonewould pick Aim... :D

re. Belly of the Beast. Question:

Are all Belly of the Beast missions the same, or does it depend on what choice you made in "Facing the enemy"?

I went into the crater for "Facing the Enemy" and looked at the factory. I was then required to return to Colenel Briers without dying. Did not have the option of trying the other alternatives.

Now, my Belly of the Beast mission is to "Infiltrate the factory" . I suspect others get different tasks if they made different choices in Facing the Enemy. Can anyone confirm ?

Nope. There are four options to finish the "Facing the Enemy" mission. All lead to a single follow up mission "Belly of the Beast" in which the objective is to 'Examine factory in Hadesheim crater'
See: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Mission:Belly_of_the_beast
Objective description: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/File:The_Belly_of_the_Beast_Start_03.jpg

I can't remember the exact wording, but it's basically a robot with human flesh incorporated. What happens if you give the wrong answer? Do you have to do the mission over again?

Yay! That's what I picked. I don't know what happens if you give the wrong answer, but he asks after the mission is complete so I doubt you have to repeat it.

The answer to the Crossroads: Port Atlantis mission is North. I haven't gotten to the Fort Medusa mission yet.

I haven't picked a wrong answer, or I don't think I did. Somehow I don't think there is a wrong answer and you fail, but not sure. Who will try? :D

Well, the PA question was the direction the objects came from, which is North. I don't know if there was a right or wrong answer to the Twin question.

Does anyone know the Medusa question/choices? I still haven't gotten around to it.

Anyone know if 'The Spanner in the Works' and 'The Federal Emprie Strikes Back' are missions that become available only if you have done 'The Belly of the Beast?

It looks like it, but need confirmation.

Back